Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working well paid but under pressure, or not?

Currently , i am working for some private organisation , and i also have my own personal business that I am running too but i am working under pressure and not well paid.

Advertisement Placeholder
Maybe this was then but now I hate stress with passion. I cannot even With stand a situation that I have to work under stress for a good salary. The most important thing for me is just for me to work in a gentle manner and let my salary be less .

There are many organisation like that , they normally worked their workers to the point of breaking them before they can pay them the peanuts they are earning monthly and the workers can't leave because there's no job elsewhere .

Well to the current situation in my country I will go for a job that requires me to be under pressure because I cannot withstand begging before I can eat. I have accepted that coming to world is to hustle and enjoy when there is victory.

At this point in time I am going to pick up any job provided that it is going to be paying my money at least. I am going to be concerned about mental health much more later.

You will not always enjoy the work you are doing because its always done under pressure and most of the time the salary you earn might be used in buying medications because of the pressure of the job.

There are two conditions for me, one, the job should be well paying and two, I should be enjoying the job. If these two conditions are met I can accept a job that puts a lot of pressure. In fact I have worked on a job where I had to work 12 hours and there was no leave, not even in the weekend. The job paid well.

There are two conditions for me, one, the job should be well paying and two, I should be enjoying the job. If these two conditions are met I can accept a job that puts a lot of pressure. In fact I have worked on a job where I had to work 12 hours and there was no leave, not even in the weekend. The job paid well.

I may not opt for such kind of job because I prefer to work at my own pace. This is one of the main reasons why I have opted to work as a freelancer because it offers me the opportunity to work whenever I need to work and whenever I feel like I should work.

Exactly! I don't even mind not enjoying the job because as long as the money being paid to me comes in good, it's more than enough for me to be happy and comfortable. The only thing that I wouldn't take is being abused to work for higher pay. My personality will never accept it. There's no way I would work on such a job.

Well for me if I work under pressure suffer it daily and experience unhealthy things daily (stress is one of them) I do not want such a thing as this job in my life.
Money is required in life and is very useful but if what you are doing to get it is hurting your health and mentality who says its worth? for some it may be its obviously about the person and his preferrence but for me it is never a good option I want to enjoy in my job since it is a big part of my life.

I may not opt for such kind of job because I prefer to work at my own pace. This is one of the main reasons why I have opted to work as a freelancer because it offers me the opportunity to work whenever I need to work and whenever I feel like I should work.

I know a lot of people that find it very difficult to work under pressure and it doesn't matter to them the amount of money that you are going to pay them for working in that kind of situation, they are simply not going to accept that kind of job because it is impossible for them to work that way.

A nice paying job is great and all, but if it's a pain for you to deal with daily, I'd take the other option, simply because I don't need all that extra money when I can work a job I am comfortable in. So yeah, I'd go that route.

Well for me if I work under pressure suffer it daily and experience unhealthy things daily (stress is one of them) I do not want such a thing as this job in my life.
Money is required in life and is very useful but if what you are doing to get it is hurting your health and mentality who says its worth? for some it may be its obviously about the person and his preferrence but for me it is never a good option I want to enjoy in my job since it is a big part of my life.

It's very understandable when someone doesn't want to put themselves in a situation where they would be put into constant pressure and pain all in the name of working. It's never going to make it easy for them to work and as a result of that, their health is going to be in jeopardy. They will never be willing to risk it for any amount of money.

Exactly! I don't even mind not enjoying the job because as long as the money being paid to me comes in good, it's more than enough for me to be happy and comfortable. The only thing that I wouldn't take is being abused to work for higher pay. My personality will never accept it. There's no way I would work on such a job.

Many people prefer many different things. There are many people who like to face new challenges and this is why they may have no problem opting for a high-paying job. However, obviously not all the people may be like that. This may depend on personal choice.

Many people prefer many different things. There are many people who like to face new challenges and this is why they may have no problem opting for a high-paying job. However, obviously not all the people may be like that. This may depend on personal choice.

Yeah, that's very correct. There are definitely some people who are very open when it comes to facing new challenges at their work especially when they are getting something that is worth it in return. Then there are some people who cannot really cope with that kind of pressure that comes with their work which is why they prefer being a very good working environment that makes it easy for them to work.

Yeah, that's very correct. There are definitely some people who are very open when it comes to facing new challenges at their work especially when they are getting something that is worth it in return. Then there are some people who cannot really cope with that kind of pressure that comes with their work which is why they prefer being a very good working environment that makes it easy for them to work.

I have met many such kind of people who do accept new challenges and they opt to get a job that may put a lots of pressure on them. They do make a lots of money. However, they also end up taking a lots of stress and this is a very bad thing, which could lead to many health problems.

I have met many such kind of people who do accept new challenges and they opt to get a job that may put a lots of pressure on them. They do make a lots of money. However, they also end up taking a lots of stress and this is a very bad thing, which could lead to many health problems.

I believe that some of those people are usually trying as much as possible to run that kind of working project on a short-term basis, so that it is not going to get to the point where their health is going to be complicated critically. So, they are just going to do the job for a short time period and make a good amount of money and then they are going to find something suitable to continue with.

Would you prefer a well-paid job where you are under pressure or a more relaxed job with less remuneration?

I've been under pressure for the rest of my life since I left home and became independent. I've never been given a quarter or a break. The money is the motivating factor when I would accept to work under pressure. If the money is right, I will adapt to the pressure and work like it's any normal day.

I believe that some of those people are usually trying as much as possible to run that kind of working project on a short-term basis, so that it is not going to get to the point where their health is going to be complicated critically. So, they are just going to do the job for a short time period and make a good amount of money and then they are going to find something suitable to continue with.

I have met many people who have been working a high-paying job. They work really hard and they also make a good sum of money as well in the end. However, majority of those people are now suffering from premature ageing and this is a bad sign. They get stressed.

I have met many people who have been working a high-paying job. They work really hard and they also make a good sum of money as well in the end. However, majority of those people are now suffering from premature ageing and this is a bad sign. They get stressed.

This is actually one of the reason why I will always advise someone to have a business plan and also make sure to execute the business plan when he or she is currently working.

This is something that is always going to give you an opportunity for you to pull out from working for another business and focus on your own so that you can have more time for yourself and also get enough rest as well as take care of your health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds