Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working well paid but under pressure, or not?

I prefer the former, a well-paid job irrespective of the stress or pressure attached to it. Such conditions will only tailor you to be able to withstand future challenges in any other organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
It all depends on individual works better under pressure and most people don't work well with pressure so it depends on who you're working with and who is working at the particular moment but when the bass well human being can do any kind of condition to work

Honestly i would prefer a well paid job when i'm under pressure to a more relaxed job with less stress or under less pressure.

I am a freelancer, and I am already working under a lot of pressure. For example, sometimes I am required to deliver work very quickly and I had to continuously work to 12-15 hours to deliver.

All we are after is money. If i Will be well paid and working under pressure, then so be it. I will also try my best to see I give the best. Working under pressure it's not easy.

If there is pressure in the workplace I am going to compose myself and do my best to perform very well. I don't need to experience pressure before I could do best in the company.

Right now I think I'm going to take any job that is going to offer me much money no matter the consequences as far as it is not going to lead to my death 😆
Boss, are you that desperate in need of money? It is mot going to get better like that. You just have to ensure your health care first before any job. Even the simplest job can be difficult if one's health is bad

Well it depends on the job but then if the pay is heavy then I will be motivated to do it so the working condition doesn't really matter so far as I get compensated for it

I would like to work under pressure so far away out of the job or task is going to be much. This will give you a chance to bring out the best in me in order to achieve the main target with the job.

Well, if it's in the area I am well experienced then I would opt for the first option because in this recent times, you need to work hard and smart if you want to earn good money. So that's life.

I can bear the pressure as far as they paid heavily, working under conducive withoutgood payment is just waiting of time to my own perspectives

I don't like working under pressure no matter the pay. This is because I won't be free expressing myself. I needed to take a break on bizdustry when I constantly got warnings. I saw this as a pressure and I wasn't able to express myself freely. I still prefer work with low remuneration but with lax law.

Working well paid undergone stress at times. This depends on the establishment or parastatal that the person is working.most government workers are not stressed, while some private companies are stressed for paid jobs.

It all depends on individual works better under pressure and most people don't work well with pressure so it depends on who you're working with and who is working at the particular moment but when the bass well human being can do any kind of condition to work
That is why in most job description it will expressly stated if one can work under pressure,because the bit concerning the operation would be such that situation might arise whereby one might be required to deliver under certain condition.

I prefer working in a good working environment where I will be convenient and not work under a harsh working condition which will takes all my salary buying medications .

In as much as I fancy a well paid job, and I am fascinated with been my own boss and operating my own business under my own terms without actively answering to anyone that I why I am basically operating only online businesses at the moment.

This is a very tricky questions o, normally it's should be a relax job whether paying well or not but in this current world especially in my country most people don't care whichever it is as long as they make good money

In case the pay is sweet to my taste I do not intellect working beneath weight as long as am given what's worth. It's not a issue to me, I've been here.

As for myself I am somebody who has the great ability to be able to work under pressure and I do not think that is going to be a problem at all provided that I am well prepared.

I dont ever one to work in a company that will put me under pressure no matter how much huge amount of money I will be paid. it's my labour and I wished to provide it at the time I want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds