Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working well paid but under pressure, or not?

Working under immense pressure knowing there is a huge consequence if you failed to deliver?. Nah, I don't see the essence of working under pressure every day because of more pay, only to develop health challenges later in life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some pressure is a developmental skill while others are not which could be detrimental to health. To be candid, if the pay is good, I mean very good, then I'll do it. I've done worst jobs with little or no pay.

My health is Paramount to me inability to rest disturbs the health of human so I see no reason why I should go for a low paid job when I know I have a lot to pay off, inability to pay is more than pressure

Having peace of mind and sound mental health should be one of the top priorities of any individual and they should try to achieve it in the work place too

I am somebody who loves to work in a calm and considerate environment but then when money is involved then I think I might consider changing that.

Working under pressure will make you exhausted and not refreshed so with time you will get tired of ghe job no matter how much you are been paid.

Life itself is filled with pressure their is higher pressure if you can't pay your bills than any other pressure of work so I will go to the higher paying job irrespective of the pressure

It depends on your level of mental balance or health, people don't soak pressure the same way,it's best to take on challenges you can handle

I work well under pressure because I use the pressure to help me work more efficiently." "I enjoy working under pressure because I believe it helps me grow. In my previous experience, I always worked well during deadlines, and I always learned how to work more efficiently afterwards.

Would you prefer a well-paid job where you are under pressure or a more relaxed job with less remuneration?
For me no matter how well pressure that I am in my job as long as the job is paying me very well I would endure in the job because as far as I'm concerned it is the amount of money that I am being paid that matters the most than any other thing.

Lol. A really dicey question but I'll prefer one that has a mix of the two. I'm more of a laid back and relaxed person normally and it's evident in all I do; working in a relaxed atmosphere might not be too helpful always for me. Besides I love the adrenaline that being under pressure provides, it's good for me

There is nothing like working under pressure if you have knowledge and experience it about the work you are doing. You know you are going to achieve good outcome no matter what happens.

For me I can work under pressure and stress as long as I am well paid to my satisfaction . I don't mind the pressure I fave at all

Though one might think of wanting to take the risk of working Inna place with a very good pay but under severe pressure. You need to also know that not everyone can withstand such because of further health issues later

The high pay is so tempting. It can make me work even under high pressure. But I really like to care for my mental and physical health. So I will go the less pressure and less pay. As long as the pay is able to get me to live a comfortable life. If I have to stretch a little to live comfortably, then I will do so but it should never be too much pressure.

Working under pressure will make you exhausted and not refreshed so with time you will get tired of ghe job no matter how much you are been paid.
You have a point there, you won't be able to even enjoy your earnings peacefully. Working under pressure means having alot of work to handle with very little time to complete them, which means there would be no much time for your personal life.

Well from another point of view if you work under pressure it mens,you will be disturbed emotionally as well, because you won't have time to rest and play with family.

I believe I have done my fair share of working under pressure it's is not something I would want to do anymore, peace of mind is really important.

If the pay is cool then I can cope with the pressure but sincerely the pay must be very owk if not I will quit the job. The issue is that there are so many jobs that will offer you a good pay but in the end you will find the pay not worth it. I have seen jobs with very high pressure but with low salary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds