Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from Home

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Since Covid-19 struck so many countries so hard, has the company you work for, caused them to need to consider working from home, over having people come into the location to do their job? If so, have you been one of these distance workers?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been one of them, after I was positive for Covid19 I had to stay alone in my room so I was very bored and afterwards I was searching for a plenty of videos which show ways to earn money online and eventually I found Vinsane who is a great legit youtuber who tests applications and websites and tell you which are legit and which are a scam. Thanks to Vinsane I've earned 55 dollars so far and willing to earn some more, there are not many youtubers like Vinsane a lot of them simply post videos only for the money they receive from them and not for the viewers, so sometimes they might even be a scam and that's technically why the internet is a dangerous place.

I haven't really had any job that required me to leave my house daily so I am very much acquainted with working from home. The convenience and privacy it gives you and the comfort cos you can actually sit anywhere around your home and get the task done.

Mine is a mixture of both because I have a job I normally goes out early in the morning for , I am a teacher and I leave home as early as 6.30am every morning from Monday to Friday but i normally work from home online every weekend .
Mine is a mixture of both because I have a job I normally goes out early in the morning for , I am a teacher and I leave home as early as 6.30am every morning from Monday to Friday but i normally work from home online every weekend .

Working from home can be quite stressful and frustrating sometimes because you are not able to have a normal conversation, and you are not able to see the face of a real person.

Mine is a mixture of both working at home and working far from home because I don't have one stream of income. I engage in online jobs as well so as to get enough income to meet my monthly budget. Working from home is stress free and it make one work without pressure.

Working from home is good depending the kind of job you do, but for me I have never done that before because for me not working am doing my business, so for I don't see anything bad in working from home.

Working from home is the best way to earn money of you have the best way to make money from home, it might be through online or offline business , so far tou6 are working in an easy and relaxed environment.
Working from home is good depending the kind of job you do, but for me I have never done that before because for me not working am doing my business, so for I don't see anything bad in working from home.

Working from home can be quite stressful and frustrating sometimes because you are not able to have a normal conversation, and you are not able to see the face of a real person.
Well that is coming from a parspective though,because some persons that are not that outgoing will prefer to do their transaction from the confines of their homes,except when it comes to do some critical vetting that requires the presence of the parties involved.

Yes, I was for a while. I ended up back in the office earlier this year. We were on and off in 2021 but made the full transition to being in the office full-time again. Some people are still working from home but this is to cut costs.

Working from home is a very good and perfect thing for me to do, but the problem in my country most people do not work from home except it is an online work which is rare at my side.

Yes, I was for a while. I ended up back in the office earlier this year. We were on and off in 2021 but made the full transition to being in the office full-time again. Some people are still working from home but this is to cut costs.
I started working from home during the pandemic because I have nowhere to go and it has been a wonderful experience but ever since the lockdown has been lifted , making money online has been somehow difficult.

Actually this covid 19 struck has caused alot of damages to both individuals and companies personally I have been dealing with such situation of distance and I spend alot of resources in transporting myself to work.

in my opinion, Working from home can provide autonomy and independence in your job that might be absent in a physical workplace. Additionally, these types of roles require self-discipline and motivation enough to manage time responsibly and complete job tasks. Work-from-home jobs mean you can eliminate your commute.

Depending the kind of job you do, for me I don't have a job now I only do my business from home, and I really like going from home I didn't find any stressful from going from home, because I really enjoyed it.

Depending the kind of job you do, for me I don't have a job now I only do my business from home, and I really like going from home I didn't find any stressful from going from home, because I really enjoyed it.
I agree, it will be an advantage, or it might be stressful depending on your job. It might be more comfortable in the office because you will be focused on your work alone, while at home you might be distracted by other things. For your advantage, you will save time and money, and you can also finish some of your house chores while working.

I am a medical practitioner and nothing has changed over here because our service is basically involves everyday interaction with sick people and that is exactly what it has been.

No matter what a lot of people might be saying, I'll still prefer to work from home if opportunity arises because I consider it to be less stressful and at the same time it gives me opportunities to work on spare time. That's my exciting facts about online business.

Since Covid-19 struck so many countries so hard, has the company you work for, caused them to need to consider working from home, over having people come into the location to do their job? If so, have you been one of these distance workers?
I can recall in this period files were sent to us At our home through specific people like the police men and other government workers because we weren't even allowed outside. This was the first I have had to work outside my office

I completely took a break from work during the COVID-19 period. I still regret it till today because I could have learnt valuable lessons and skills during that period.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds