Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from Home

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date
Advertisement Placeholder
I have not had to work a job from home thankfully, but I consider my life as a student to be working from home. For me, this was extremely difficult as I enjoy the face to face contact time so that I can get assistance and develop my work to the best of my ability. I still got good grades thankfully but it was mentally exhausting as it provided a lot of stress and anxiety - for instance using new software and being on the camera. It is also very isolating as you go from being around a lot of people to being alone with your laptop.

I have the same view as @Grealish in the fact that being a student pretty much is working from home. However, because of the cancellation of exams, I haven't really been doing any school work and teachers aren't setting us work because of this. But for the first few weeks when lockdown was announced in March and online schools commenced, I did do online classes for a bit.

I rather work from home over working at the work's place since it is much more comfortable, you can even combine your hobbies with the job, you can make yourself your own favorite daily meals, you can do it whenever you like to, on the bed, on the chair, while laying, you decide since you are working from home and the entire house is at your service. I really like my specific little work which is writing posts on this superb website everyday, there are many topics and the community is great :).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds