Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home

Work from home is just the best work system anyone can practice it makes you work at your pace and comfort but need to have a business, skills or products that are on high demands for you to have constant work or things to do or carry-out

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of people that do not know the potential in selling direct goods and services by it in a store or drop shipping and they have been missing a lot of money.

Some of the jobless here due to the pandemic are now having small business that they do at home. Cooking snack and getting orders by text or message in social media is the norm here. The customer base is the residents of our village so delivery is not an issue. In fact, some customers even come to pick up their orders.

Selling online could be profitable most especially if you are dealing with electronic devices such as phones and other gadgets. It also depends on your location that will determine the best strategy and approach you will need to succeed in this business.

The pandemic has ruined so many business ofdline and it has affected people negatively , I have a friend that started making snack at home and the business has growned now because students now patronises her .
Some of the jobless here due to the pandemic are now having small business that they do at home. Cooking snack and getting orders by text or message in social media is the norm here. The customer base is the residents of our village so delivery is not an issue. In fact, some customers even come to pick up their orders

Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there are some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

What are your tips for working at home, and earning money?
That's exactly the first way through which people get scammed either online or offline, thinking that they can get big money form something without working for it. There's no easy money anywhere

That's exactly the first way through which people get scammed either online or offline, thinking that they can get big money form something without working for it. There's no easy money anywhere

It's been almost one year I have been working from home as of now. I work on many different kinds of websites and I love working online. The fact of the matter is that working online is the best thing for me.

When you want to esterblish a business that is online base,you will really need to identify the area that can go with your schedule,things that when you are doing will not give you much stress as you are engaged in it.

When you want to esterblish a business that is online base,you will really need to identify the area that can go with your schedule,things that when you are doing will not give you much stress as you are engaged in it.

I would add here that capital is the basic and a very important thing. However, since many people do not have this valuable resource, they end up investing limited amount of capital.

I would add here that capital is the basic and a very important thing. However, since many people do not have this valuable resource, they end up investing limited amount of capital.
That is very true about esterblishing up a business,but one should know that capital alone is not the only factor for business growth,you need the technicalities on how to run a business operation in addition to a good customer aqusition stratey among other things.

That is very true about esterblishing up a business,but one should know that capital alone is not the only factor for business growth,you need the technicalities on how to run a business operation in addition to a good customer aqusition stratey among other things.

This is true as well. However, when you have more capital, then you could try to experiment with various kinds of business ideas as well and try new things that could work well.

This is true as well. However, when you have more capital, then you could try to experiment with various kinds of business ideas as well and try new things that could work well.
That is good also,but it would be better to actually have someone like a mentor or person that have done similar or is into the business to advice us,so that we don't end up waisting our time on some experiment.

Working at home could be convenient due to the fact that one could do it at one's free time. It could also be inconvenient because there are a lot of distractions at home. One should try as much as possible to remain focused when working from home.

Internet occupations like graphic design, online freelancing, digital marketing, forex trading, or cryptocurrency trading are typical examples of work-from-home jobs.
However, there is a lot of rivalry in these professions, so in order to do well, you must be exceptionally good.

Working at home could be convenient due to the fact that one could do it at one's free time. It could also be inconvenient because there are a lot of distractions at home. One should try as much as possible to remain focused when working from home.
Working from home is more convenient most especially if you are not sharing a room with your wife and children , you will have enough time to work and get more money online .

Working from home is actually a good idea, you can earn a good amount of money from the comfort of your basement, if you have good skills you can earn a good amount of money.

Working from home is more convenient most especially if you are not sharing a room with your wife and children , you will have enough time to work and get more money online .
That's right. The distractions from working from home are unpredictable though. You could have a separate room from your partner and kids and still be distracted by them.

At this moment that most students are at home at my side and working offline is really rare to get. Online earning from home makes it more easier for me to earn money and not putting interest on offline earning.
Offline job are somehow difficult to get , most especially the job that is paying hamdsomely are hard to find and thats why you need to get a better paying online websites that will give you better earning.

online freelancing, digital marketing, forex or crypto trading. But to be okay in these fields, yiu needed to be really good as there are alot of competition.
online freelancing, digital marketing, forex or crypto trading. But to be okay in these fields, yiu needed to be really good as there are alot of competition.

Many of the people I know who work from home are programmers and digital marketers because, if you have any of the skills I just mentioned, you might be able to work from home as a freelancer or you might be hired by a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds