Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for yourself or for somebody?

D

Deleted member 403

Do you prefer working for yourself (self-employed) or working as an (employee) for another person? And, please give a reason for your answer as to why. Working for yourself takes a lot of responsibility, and you won't get paid for any holiday or sick days you have. Being self-employed, you shouldn't expect to earn a wage, to begin with - it takes patience and determination over many years for success. It doesn't come overnight.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for myself as self employee is what I love most because I will the boss of myself by not hanging under somebody's supervision or watch

I prefer being self employed instead of working for someone. You can make important decisions regarding your business plans and strategies in a way that would suit you. You can also work based on your own schedule without having to take orders from another person.

I prefer being self employed instead of working for someone. You can make important decisions regarding your business plans and strategies in a way that would suit you. You can also work based on your own schedule without having to take orders from another person.
I love working for myself or been self employed its make me feel so confident with myself,infact am planing to open a small firm of my own in the future so I can employ others I hate working for people or even the goverment because the economic in my country is so poor and goverment jobs pays peanut

Yes,being self employed can be nice but it comes with a lot of sacrifice as said earlier. But working as an employee is also nice as it gives you some experience over years to manage your own business over time.

The only reason I'm still stucked working for employees and swallowing miserable working conditions accumulated with low pay and long working hours is because I've not yet attained financial Independence on my own. I prefer to be my own cheerleader!

I would still prefer to work for myself. After all the hours and years of labor, I would reap better fruit in the future. Besides, working for myself gives me total control of my time and finances as well. I determine the growth and I may not have to be stuck at a level without raise in pay.

I actually prefer working for myself but then it is not always easy to go through that lane but then when the time reach you will discover that it was actually worth the trouble and stress

I wil like the idea and stuation of working for myself,this is because there are some ideas i cannot really bring up to the table while you are under the employent of some one,here you have the freedom to grow at your own pace.

I have worked for somebody only briefly. I quit my jobs because it did not go well. I have been self employed for a long time, and I am happy that I am working for myself. When do not have assignments, I work on my blogs.

Someone like me,I prefer working on my own than working for someone,so that I will have freedom on my own,so also I will have right on my own to choose what I want.

Working for someone is actually easier, I don't have to worry much about making sure the business in general is in order, I just have to do my job and get paid. Bit working for myself means everything about the business has to be take. Care of by me, it takes time to build my own traffic and start earning well. With all these I would pick working for myself over working for someone. My reasons for these is the fact that I am my own boss, hence I can set the rules and regulations in a way that it would favour me.

I have been working for somebody recently in an hotel. Working there has really made me wish to have my own hotel and work for myself. I know it takes a lot of effort but it is much better to be my own boss.

Regardless of the fact that we have an offline job or become a freelancer, we actually work for someone else. However, the benefit of being a freelancer is that we may deny working for someone, but an employee of a company cannot do so.

I prefer to work for myself as this will give me full control over my business. I am currently working under a person just to receive salary to keep me going while I am chasing my business.

It is really difficult to become self employed and earn a living. I work online and offline as a freelancer but I can hardly earn 25 percent of my monetary needs.

Working for myself is really the ideal thing for me because it allows me to be in charge of my time and make decisions promptly.

No matter how it starts. I prefer working on my own, that's being my own boss than working for someone. I believe it brings me respect other than being pushed around like a puppet.

Currently I'm self employed and at the same time working for a private firm. But I prefer focusing on my business.

I prefer to always work for myself because I know that the responsibility of failure will rest on me if the project don't come out well the way I want. But I would like to work with a team if I found myself working for salary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds