Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for the government

Advertisement Placeholder
Government work is preferable in my country because it pays better than the private firm and still gives time for you to develop yourself and have business of your own,and after retirement you will still earn from it

Government work is preferable in my country because it pays better than the private firm and still gives time for you to develop yourself and have business of your own,and after retirement you will still earn from it
i belong to pakistan There are many benefits of government job in our country Like a good salary and other insurance & And apart from this a good pension is also available in private sector Not all these facilities are given.

Working for the government is a dream job of many people in my country and many people are willing to do any thing to get a position as a government officer. However, there is a lots of discrimination against people in my country, so only powerful people are able to get a good position as a government employee in my country.

Working for the government has always been my dream since I knew myself because in my country Nigeria everyone aspires to work for the government as it is the government that actually has the best financial package for workout although they only disadvantages the fact that sometimes they may not pay their workers on time.

If I have the opportunity to get a good job with the government, I would take it. As most government works tend to pay really well, and the office days are not really much. But I won't take a low class government work.

If I have the opportunity to get a good job with the government, I would take it. As most government works tend to pay really well, and the office days are not really much. But I won't take a low class government work.
Most people do not know how important it is to work for the government as the government are better position to pay people then most private institution so that is why most people would prefer to work for the government rather than a private person.

I think working for government or for private individual has its own advantage and disadvantage. To me, working for Govt. will guarantee high pay and job security. For instance, a police officer in a Federal level can't be dismissed like that without proper investigation compared to private establishment where the owner can send any of the workers home for a very minor offense at anytime and nothing one will do about it. It is just my opinion.

If I could make a living from home I would not work with the government. I'm not one for being lax at my job but I want to have free control of my time.

Although working for the government in my location used to have its high perks but unfortunately now that's not always the case and they are being owed salaries for months now in some states

Working for the government is cool though stress, but the good thing is when you're been enrolled into the payroll you're on your road to knowing you're settled(PENSION) for life!

Working for the government is cool though stress, but the good thing is when you're been enrolled into the payroll you're on your road to knowing you're settled(PENSION) for life!
This is true, though it depends on the the level with which you are working with. Like does civil servants, most of their salaries are within the range of 30,000 naira. Which is not even enough to settle most of the daily needs of our family

People like government work a lot in my part of the country because the government are obviously the largest employers of labour. They mostly don't do much work and they get pension that's why. I would like to work in the government too

In my country working for the government has a lot more advantages than working with the private organisations . in government organisations it is more respected and you have more job security.

The truth is I will take a government job as a side gig (aside my other jobs)as most people I know who work for the government always have the one complaint "They haven't paid us" hearing that all the time is quiet discouraging.

In my country working for the government has a lot more advantages than working with the private organisations . in government organisations it is more respected and you have more job security.
People look heart working for government in my country as one of the most lucrative job in the world I don't know if it's because most government work comes with pension benefits and gratuities which almost everyone that I've worked for government enjoys.

The truth is I will take a government job as a side gig (aside my other jobs)as most people I know who work for the government always have the one complaint "They haven't paid us" hearing that all the time is quiet discouraging.
Yes this is another serious issue when It comes to government jobs. Most times they do not pay on time for days, weeks and even months in some cases, so they usually have some else they do to support themselves during such periods.

Would you work for the government? Why or why not?
Yes, I would work for the government.
Firstly, there's job security. You don't have to be worried about losing your job anytime.
Secondly, the pressure faced in most private firms isn't there.
Thirdly, you still earn the time to do other things for yourself.
Finally, upon retirement, you're entitled to some benefits!
Would you work for the government? Why or why not

I would choose to be a civil servant anytime and any day, there's a certain level of job security that comes with being a civil servant.

That's is the dream of so many people in my country they want to make money working for the government as it is a kind of stand by partform for us and they pay well than private firm

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds