Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Abroad

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever worked in another country?

What difficulties can working abroad have?

If you could choose, where would you like to work abroad?

What work experience have you had with colleagues from abroad?

What are some cultural differences between your country and foreign countries your company does business with?

Advertisement Placeholder
I never plan to go abroad and work there. That is why I am trying to make money online so that any where I go I will still make money. But I have seen some people traveled to Dubai for work an later come back in short time saying that they work like salves there

I never plan to go abroad and work there. That is why I am trying to make money online so that any where I go I will still make money. But I have seen some people traveled to Dubai for work an later come back in short time saying that they work like salves there
Many people believe going abroad to work seeing it as the best way to make good money the travel to other foreign countries because of their high currency rate so work so that they can make money.

I have never had the privilege of working abroad yet. At least not at the moment yet. But I will like to have that privilege of working abroad in a country like Canada. It seem to be a place where one can easily get along I think

I have never work in aboard before but it will really be a great opportunity for me to work in aboard, and also to make good money for myself.

Yes that is there believe. But if i am to travel abroad for work. I would go to a country that there will not be discrimination and a country that I will be free like Canada
Many people believe going abroad to work seeing it as the best way to make good money the travel to other foreign countries because of their high currency rate so work so that they can make money.

That's my number one prayer that

What are some cultural differences between your country and foreign countries your company does business with?

I have never left the four corners of my country before though I have people who are outside relative they are my close relatives when ever we talk most times they speak of taxation as their man problem,as citizen of another country they pay taxes.but it is fun to be outside Nigeria

I have not really worked in another country, but I once went stayed in benin republic, it was a french speaking country. During my stay I planned on finding a job I could do to earn something till I went back. One of the difficulty I had was the fact that I could not speak french or understand their native language.

Well I have not work abroad before so I don't know how thing work there, if am to work abroad I think my music skill will be of help and I also play saxophone

I didn't work abroad but I have my cousin sister working abroad in Dublin, Ireland. Initially she faced hard times like making side income apart from studies , food issues and so on. But she did small jobs like taking care of children , working as chef to earn side income till she gets a good job from campus placements of her University. She went to Ireland basically to study post graduate course after completing her graduation (under graduate) in India. The weather is also too cold , sometimes even in minus degree celsius , which never happens in India , her birth country. But later , she got adjusted and is permanently residing there now , and most importantly earning 5x more money than she may get in India for the same profession.

For me one of the biggest difficulties that faces people that decides to work abroad is the fact that no matter how hard they go in their career there is that height that they will never get too because they are definitely not a citizen of that country by birth.

Would love to go abroad and work there one day and soon too but as of now I can't say I have because still yet to live the country but it's an endeavor I would like to do irrespective of its perceived disadvantages

My first time to ride a plane was on my work assignment in London. That was 18 hours of flying that I felt so fatigued upon reaching the destination. I stayed in London for 4 months and my complaint was the cold weather. I was born and raised in a tropical country and i would prefer to work here.

My first time to ride a plane was on my work assignment in London. That was 18 hours of flying that I felt so fatigued upon reaching the destination. I stayed in London for 4 months and my complaint was the cold weather. I was born and raised in a tropical country and i would prefer to work here.
Many people travel abroad to go and look for greener pastures especially in my country just because of the low economic standards they decide to go to other develop words to work make money and send back home.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to work outside my country, but I do work for clients from different countries. I must say the experience has been a wonderful one.

I have never worked abroad but it is my hope that I do so someday. If that happens, I would wish to go to Australia.
I have heard stories of people in my country going to work in Saudi Arabia as house servants. Most of them get so frustrated there due to violence. I wouldn't want to go to that country.

I have not worked for another country, I haven't even left my country once but I would like to leave my country and work abroad if I get the chance, I hear it has more friendly environment

Working abroad is one of the most difficult aspects of anyone's life. You may never be fully aware about how many things actually work in a foreign country and this may lead to legal issues. It is always good to learn the native language of the country you plan to work in,.

Though my dream and aim is to travel abroad and work to make a better living but I have not been opportuned because of my financial instability, from what i hear working abroad doesn't have difficulties , and i will like to goto Germany to live and work, because I have a friend there and he's alwasy telling me good things about the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds