Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Abroad

I have never had the privilege of working abroad yet. At least not at the moment yet. But I will like to have that privilege of working abroad in a country like Canada. It seem to be a place where one can easily get along I think
Well with the way I see things I don't think it's what and how we all feel working abroad is...because even the whites themselves don't find it funny and easy with themselves...in Nigeria you can have a boss uou relate with over there it's a different ball game.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, for now, I still belong to the category of people who are yet to experience this, but soon enough. I think cultural differences are always a big adjustment especially for people whose countries have strong cultural backgrounds.

1. Determine the type of job you want.
  2. Decide what country you want to work in.
  3. Find a job you're interested in.
  4. Apply for a visa or work permit.
  5. Update and localize your resume.
  6. Apply for the job.
[automerge]1633416249[/automerge]
  1. Determine the type of job you want.
  2. Decide what country you want to work in.
  3. Find a job you're interested in.
  4. Apply for a visa or work permit.
  5. Update and localize your resume.
  6. Apply for the job.

Working abroad is cool if it is in line with your expectations, because leaving a developed country to work in a less developed country is not Cool

Have you ever worked in another country?

What difficulties can working abroad have?

If you could choose, where would you like to work abroad?

What work experience have you had with colleagues from abroad?

What are some cultural differences between your country and foreign countries your company does business with?
Though i have not worked abroad,but have done some jobs for some organisations abroad,the thing i observred about getting a job abroad is the countries certifacations on the kind of job you are applying for,and that can become an obstarcle.

I haven't worked outside my country but I fancy it in a way ( I'll really love to own a business outside my country anyways); I know the prospect is really tantalizing - though the only difference I'll experience is the tax paying culture which is stronger than that of my country

If I have the chance to choose I would like to work in advance country due to the high pay your wages and salary. The local currency here doesn't have much value.

Working abroad is going to be lonely especially if you are moving to a far place but then they normally pay very well and it is something that I will greatly consider.

With the help of internet I said I don't need to travel abroad to work before I go and foreign currency period before together with internet connection you are good to go.

Working in another country is not an easy task especially if it is a country that speaks a different language from you,and the way of life the people will really differ from yours that is some challenges people faces

Well abroad is a good experience and working there will be nice but I hope developed abroad not places like togo or Cameron o.but developed abroad sure I will.

Well abroad is a good experience and working there will be nice but I hope developed abroad not places like togo or Cameron o.but developed abroad sure I will.
LoL instead of going to such places, I would rather remain where I am but it still depends, it could be a contract to do one or two things there. Even working abroad is not as easy as it seems for most persons, as they have to run multiple shifts

I might not have to go abroad to work, but if i must. I will choose a comfortable place like canada . I have friends there who enjoy working there

It depends on the Abroad. I'll only work in developed Countries who places value on their workers and not the one I'll be suffering like a drum stick.
The prospect of working abroad is a very attractive one in my country in fact everyone dream of it so whenever you hear that someone has come back from abroad who is staying and working unbearably then that person is accorded a lot of respect and I wouldn't mind to work abroad too.

I have never worked in abroad before. But with God's faithfulness, I will surely work there and enjoy my life to the fullest.
Working abroad pays by far better than suffering in Nigeria. Lol

Working abroad is not really something I wish to do. I enjoy my country and I feel I can grow financially if I'm on a good ground.

Have you ever worked in another country?

What difficulties can working abroad have?

If you could choose, where would you like to work abroad?

What work experience have you had with colleagues from abroad?

What are some cultural differences between your country and foreign countries your company does business with?
No.
I have never worked in another country.
The possibility of one earning big in another country depends on the country.
If I was to choose a country to go work in, I would prefer the UK

Working abroad is cool if it is in line with your expectations, because leaving a developed country to work in a less developed country is not Cool
This is another angle to it. When most people are talking about working abroad they are talking about people from developing countries moving to developed countries to work but there is another side to the issue being that people from developed countries can leave their countries to go and work in a developing country and that is an error.

Benefit from professional development. ...
Improve your communication skills. ...
Gain insights into another culture. ...
Be a self-starter. ...
Get a global mind-set. ...
Develop a global network of contacts. ...
Earn a higher salary. ...
Enjoy travel opportunities.

Well I have never worked abroad , but I think you won't have many challenges in working abroad,it also depends on the kind of job you do ,the job will determine the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds