Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Abroad

I think the first thing that you will have to struggle with is the weather especially if you are going far up to another continent. You are also going to struggle to find the food that you are familiar with in your home country.

Advertisement Placeholder
I myself have never worked in another country but I know most of the challenges faced by those working in other countries include language barrier, outdated techniques from those coming from developing countries and climate condition.

I myself have never worked in another country but I know most of the challenges faced by those working in other countries include language barrier, outdated techniques from those coming from developing countries and climate condition.

Seriously, it is always a very good prospect work abroad because their conditions of living and the kind of work that are available for you to get there is far more better than what you get in developing countries.

Working abroad is a beat not easy to cope with especially in terms of their languages,so if I am to work abroad I will prefer an Engineer speaking country and a racist free country.

I didn't work abroad but I have my cousin sister working abroad in Dublin, Ireland. Initially she faced hard times like making side income apart from studies , food issues and so on. But she did small jobs like taking care of children , working as chef to earn side income till she gets a good job from campus placements of her University. She went to Ireland basically to study post graduate course after completing her graduation (under graduate) in India. The weather is also too cold , sometimes even in minus degree celsius , which never happens in India , her birth country. But later , she got adjusted and is permanently residing there now , and most importantly earning 5x more money than she may get in India for the same profession.

There are many people in India and Pakistan who believe that living in a foreign country is like being a lucky person. This is true to some extent, however, what many people do not realize is that life in a foreign country is not at all easy. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and I have seen many people working hard in here. They do earn a lots of money in Saudi Arabia, but they work hard.

Have you ever worked in another country?

What difficulties can working abroad have?

If you could choose, where would you like to work abroad?

What work experience have you had with colleagues from abroad?

What are some cultural differences between your country and foreign countries your company does business with?
The prospect of working abroad from my country is a very attractive prospect for everyone that most people are setting up their life savings just to be able to leave the country and work abroad because the believe is that working abroad is more lucrative than any work in the country.

There are many people in India and Pakistan who believe that living in a foreign country is like being a lucky person. This is true to some extent, however, what many people do not realize is that life in a foreign country is not at all easy. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and I have seen many people working hard in here. They do earn a lots of money in Saudi Arabia, but they work hard.
Yeah , there are lot of work pressure in Gulf countries , with oil and petroleum industries being the major options to work in. People usually work in foreign countries to make more money for 10-20 years and then come back to their home country to lead a happy life.

Personally, I have not travelled or worked abroad before so I don't have any related work experience. I believe that I mustn't go abroad to make it as all the resources to make it in my country are readily available to me just to explore them. Don't get me wrong, I am not discouraging going or working abroad. It is just my opinion.

Going abroad is not the only place to work and make money, vacation yes but not work, you will never be satisfied working there, you will always be reading racial slur or ethnic breach in everything around and that's not healthy

I have actually never ever possessed the benefit of functioning abroad however. A minimum of certainly not currently however. However I will certainly prefer to have actually that benefit of functioning abroad in a nation like Canada. It appear to become a location where one can easily quickly get on I believe

Working abroad is good, but the question will be what work and are you competence? If yes and you have your way, you're good to go.

Working abroad is a beat not easy to cope with especially in terms of their languages,so if I am to work abroad I will prefer an Engineer speaking country and a racist free country.

Racism is something that is very common in our world today that you will find it all over the world which I believe that everyone is trying to cope with it but it's totally wrong.

I have never been to a foreign country when I was in high-school I had desire to go to the United States to work and study, but had to give up that dream because my parents could not afford the expenses.

Working abroad has never been of interest to me. The cultural discrimination is something I don't like and won't want to live with. As long as I can earn and live comfortably here, I'm good.

There is this prestige that comes with working abroad in my country Nigeria and that is why everyone would want to go and work her birth because people just feel that once you are abroad you are better off than anyone that is in the country.

I have never been to a foreign country when I was in high-school I had desire to go to the United States to work and study, but had to give up that dream because my parents could not afford the expenses.

Seriously, the dream of working in a foreign country is something that lot of people in my country are looking up to because they believe that there is better working conditions over there.

When Working in your country with low pay and less opportunities for self development it is difficult to reject offers from abroad with better opportunities and pay

I believe that workplace is abroad are going to offer me far more pay and a better working environment that the jobs around here will not so I will definitely consider it.

It depends on the Abroad. I'll only work in developed Countries who places value on their workers and not the one I'll be suffering like a drum stick.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds