Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worked for anything besides money?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I work for charity course because I believe in giving back to the society. I don't feel good anytime I see people suffering around me. this is the reason why I am striving hard to make more money so that I can give back to society

I have never worked with a charity organization before but I have worked with my community before when we were trying to make the environment clean

I think some time back in school or so I did some work where I was paid with food provisions instead of money I have also had similar experience but can't really remember them all

I have never work for charity organization before I work where I can be paid not where I cannot be paid, is good to work where you can be pay so to do something with the money.

Some of the work i have actually done without getting a pay,is a voluntry i engage with sme good spirited persons,where we lend a helping hands to rehablitate some persons who needed real and genuine help.We did not get paid for carrying out such job.

Apart from money, I have also worked for favors and free products. Working for favors is something like investing for future, you work for someone and instead of money, you ask them to do something for you.

I have never been given any physical item as a gift it reward for a job done online. The least I get after completing any task giving to me is PayPal funds or I get my reward with Amazon gift card

I have never worked for anything else that is not money. But I have come across sites that want to pay me through gift cards and other fun products. Only that I have never been interested in them.

I am working to collect Diamonds everyday in Coinmarketcap , where you can earn them for daily logging , completing an airdrop and predicting the crypto coin price. Later , I can sell those diamonds to get free NFT rewards.

I have down different task online and I get paid in Amazon gift card to buy things online and PayPal funds. With this method it was easy for me to get my reward for task done online

Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?
The best thing that i got as a form of payment for the work that i have done is somee collectible items, because with time i was able to sell these items and make a very good profit that was even more than i expected from the job.

It normally happens and it is common in your early years of age.in the past off work just to be granted access to play video games. It is funny but it was an exciting experience

At the moment, i only work for money except that i help my Parents' business as far as they are my Parents and you seek God's reward by helping them greatly. Nice thread.

When I was about 17 years old and just graduated from High School one of my goals was to find a job. Not for the money but to socialize because I was always bullied in school and I wanted to go more into the world to meet new people. As an introvert that served as an opportunity to learn more and improve my socializing skills. The benefits I gained far outweigh the salary I was being paid at that time. I worked to improve my skills not money.

Nah. I don't remember doing such work online. But I have engaged in offline works that paid me with some kind of food. Helping people to do things can strengthen the bond you share.

What else could one possibly work for other than money, I can't say I've done that categorically but there have definitely been times I have done work without expecting money too

I wish I have the opportunity to work for something I really like apart from money, unfortunately, I am yet to come across such opportunities.

The only time i work in an online site and instead of getting paid in cash , i git paid in a gift card, and i also got a gift of wrist watch as a compensation for working online,

Have never been paid apart from money for the work I worked for, although I just joined online business this year, but if I come across any of such I will do it...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds