Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

Huh! I think the best that can be done now. Is that everybody should have there business online, although before online business start growing you must have undergo some spending to boost it beyond your locality and increase your customer.
For a business to become successful in this age whereby all businesses or the economy is going through section the business must be very financially disciplined so as to make good use of it financial resources at his disposal and then come up with a good business strategy to produce product and services of high quality that we enjoy more people to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
My advice towards the effect of economy in business is that, economy is like a strong tower in business, if the economy is not that fast then business will not rise, economy is like, what the country is producing.
This is true. If the economy is not glooming then business can never thrive. Imagine people inflicted with poverty and you open a boutique, who will patronize you?

I think that this is really the best time for an entrepreneur to diversify his businesses. Having multiple businesses in this recession period might help in case one business is not moving well, then you can focus on others.

My advice for business owners is to build an online presence for their business. The state of the economy doesn't have as much effect online as it does offline. Businesses with online backing appear to be the safest in these time of economic downturn.
But if you are looking at it from the aspect of real economy,all sector will feel the effect,because a country that depend to a large extent on importation of foreighn products will not grow its economy,and their GDP will be greatlly affected.

The general state of the economy is very likely to affect every aspect of the country. In this way you should always make informed decision and try to follow the trend as much as.

Better still I you have already started a business in this kind of economy and poor state then I would suggest you still keep it alive and don't give up on iy,grow the business

My advice is that the government should at least create an online business opportunity, because online business doesn't have much concern with economic.

My advice is that the government should at least create an online business opportunity, because online business doesn't have much concern with economic.
If the government can create more jobs online, it's not a bad idea but I believe online jobs also play a role in the economy. You can check out the link below, it you might understand it better to some extent.

There has been a lot of down slow in the economy lately in which I believe if care is not taken they might be some backlash in the country GDP Gross Domestic Product.

Let share our thoughts.
The effects of the pandemic of Corona virus is still affecting every single business in the world and it's why everything is going down in terms of losses.

With the state of the economy, my advice for current business owners is to work harder and not to give up because i know the state of the economy is really discouraging. Also they should try to cut costs as much as possible.

Well, we are all aware of the economic bankruptcy as a global phenomenon. Most especially among the third world countries. Some of the business fails not because of the economic situation but because of the lack if proper management and utilisation of scarce resources.

My advice for business owners is to build an online presence for their business. The state of the economy doesn't have as much effect online as it does offline. Businesses with online backing appear to be the safest in these time of economic downturn.
Building online presence for your business only seems to make your products known and maybe allow for easy transactions. Does the success of every business depends on this?

There has been a lot of down slow in the economy lately in which I believe if care is not taken they might be some backlash in the country GDP Gross Domestic Product.

Let share our thoughts.
Businesses should employ the right and productive strategies. With that, they can thrive on despite the state of the economy. The economy can be boosted if good revenue is generated from our businesses.

The general state of the economy is very likely to affect every aspect of the country. In this way you should always make informed decision and try to follow the trend as much as.
The economic has been having a negative impact on the business nowadays due to the effect of the pandemic that hit the whole world recently , but most of the economics fails due the lack of proper management.

Indeed, the current position of economy is quite bad and this is destroying various businesses. Many businessmen are worrying about the economical progress of the country, as the government of our country has totally failed to stop inflation.

Indeed, the current position of economy is quite bad and this is destroying various businesses. Many businessmen are worrying about the economical progress of the country, as the government of our country has totally failed to stop inflation.
The effect of the bad economy on the businesses is very alarming and most of the businesses are currently suffering from the impact of the economic hardship it imposed.

There are some certain kind of business is that you might be running that you are not going to be really bothered about the gross domestic production statistics. Nonetheless if it is negative then it means that you can actually put in a lot of money into gaining foreign clients.

Thats a good advise fronthe government to create more online business opportunity, but did you think the government's are ready , they didnt even provide enough offline job opportunities yet.

The economy is always going to be a reflective on the business growth and as such it is always important to be monitoring parameters like the gross domestic production and the rate of inflation. Are you are then going to take decisions that is best for your business no matter what.

The economy of the country has a huge blow And already has a negative impact on the entire population because the business has been affected and leads to deflation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds