Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

There has been a lot of down slow in the economy lately in which I believe if care is not taken they might be some backlash in the country GDP Gross Domestic Product.

Let share our thoughts.
I think that many countries are experiencing a severe hit to their economy and for some countries this will be very hard to recover from as a result of the pandemic and therefore i think that it might take time, however overall i believe that countries may be able to get back to their previous financial status.

Advertisement Placeholder
Huh! I think the best that can be done now. Is that everybody should have there business online, although before online business start growing you must have undergo some spending to boost it beyond your locality and increase your customer.
Online business is actually one of the best way for one to be doing business because we can see that at all the top 10 billionaires in the world at least half of them are into the online business.

You're right. Those who have big supermarket, surely will need a financial manager to take record of every chance earned and cash spent.
The work of the financial department of a business should never be underestimated because they have a lot of function in a business organisation.

The work of the financial department of a business should never be underestimated because they have a lot of function in a business organisation.
They have, provided its a lucrative business which the CEO can't manage everything on his own. Deploying a financial manager is ideal.

One of the most efficient ways of capital preservation whenever there is an economic crisis is for you to suspend all projects that you are planning on doing that are not necessary.

My take is that, you should not start a business in an economy or region that does not support the growth of your venture. If you do, then you would be exposing your business to high risk as well as failure. It is better to study how a business can thrive in any region before launching your brand.
My advice in this college State of business and the economy is for business people very innovative and also engaged in technological means of selling their business to the public.

Most of the small-scale businesses over here are facing a lot of challenges. They found it difficult to acquire necessary equipment for their businesses as a result of high exchange rate.

To be candid, the economy is only going to get worse, no single government has had a tangible or better solution than the previous ones, so enterpreneurs should be versatile to stay in Vogue in business.

My advice for you is that you do whatever it takes to have more than two sources of income for you and your family to maintain stability in this present economic situation.

My advice for business owners is to build an online presence for their business. The state of the economy doesn't have as much effect online as it does offline. Businesses with online backing appear to be the safest in these time of economic downturn.
It is very important for all businesses to build an online presence this day because we are living in the perilous times and we all know that most offline businesses are suffering as a result of this coronavirus pandemic.

They have, provided its a lucrative business which the CEO can't manage everything on his own. Deploying a financial manager is ideal.
Most times you do not also employ anyone for the financial department of your business because it's not going to work especially most dubious people over here, thank God for CCTV nowadays.

My advise is that people should take care how they go about spending their business profits in times like this where things are so much uncertain these days. They should rather safe more now

The current star of business is not favourable to anyone as the cost of things has sky rocket and many people can not afford to buy basics things needed at home. The government needs to create an enabling environments for businesses to survive in this economy downturn.

My take is that, you should not start a business in an economy or region that does not support the growth of your venture. If you do, then you would be exposing your business to high risk as well as failure. It is better to study how a business can thrive in any region before launching your brand.
My advice to businessmen is for them to improvise and diversified business if they operated business is not working out well due to the economy challenges.

Most times you do not also employ anyone for the financial department of your business because it's not going to work especially most dubious people over here, thank God for CCTV nowadays.
Yes, CCTV have made it possible dear, without it, it could've been bizarre indeed. Now culprits can be caught later on with CCTV to take proceedings immediately.

Yes, CCTV have made it possible dear, without it, it could've been bizarre indeed. Now culprits can be caught later on with CCTV to take proceedings immediately.
I was so surprised that there are some CCTV camera that is as small as a cloth button, this type of secret camera are actually the best to use in such a big organisation for security.

My guidance for entrepreneur is actually to develop an on the internet existence for their company. The condition of the economic climate does not have actually as a lot impact on the internet as it performs offline. Companies along with on the internet support seem the best in these opportunity of financial downturn.

The Corona virus pandemic affected a lot of Businesses especially in 2020, and as such it's very important for anyone that wants to venture into any business to have financial management skills.

I was so surprised that there are some CCTV camera that is as small as a cloth button, this type of secret camera are actually the best to use in such a big organisation for security.
Yes, those kind of tiny CCTV should be installed to capture incident of such calibre in order to see everything clearer and report what happened.

Yes, those kind of tiny CCTV should be installed to capture incident of such calibre in order to see everything clearer and report what happened.
Yes that is one of the best security system because those that are committing the crime will not know about this but unfortunately some people do not use it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds