Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

With the current realities,busineses does'nt want to run their operation and have lots of over head cost.Yhey device a lot of strategy,by cuttint down cost,running from home,having an online presence and get a good followership.
One of the strategies that have also showed to make people to maximize their earnings is working from home. This is because you are not going to need to buy any workspace or extra social amenities.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the strategies that have also showed to make people to maximize their earnings is working from home. This is because you are not going to need to buy any workspace or extra social amenities.
That definitely have an advantage, because it will go a long way to save cost of renting a shop.but for some busines one will need a physical office inorder to get some credibility expecially to prospective clients.

My advice is to be creative in your business. You will need to add some creativity to your business, so that you will be able to stay afloat in the midst of competition.

My advice is to be creative in your business. You will need to add some creativity to your business, so that you will be able to stay afloat in the midst of competition.
Creativity is very important if you want to remain in business and retain your customers, because people easily get bored with conventional and are looking for more interesting and effective ways to get their various needs satisfied and on time.

The current state of my business needs capital and the business is suffering and with capital I will be able to stay afloat and things will go in a normal way as it used to be.

Being creative in your business is what most new business entrepreneur need in order to grow , develop and expand their business rather than spending unnecesarry money.

The best advice is for people to trust much as possible to make sure that they utilise every available opportunity to see how they can make good profit from the business that they are into.

The Corona virus pandemic has actually affected so many businesses and therefore there are certain steps you need to take as a business owner in order to succeed. One of the steps is taking your business into online space. the chances of your business succeeding when your launch online is very high provided you put to the right things in place.

The Corona virus pandemic has actually affected so many businesses and therefore there are certain steps you need to take as a business owner in order to succeed. One of the steps is taking your business into online space. the chances of your business succeeding when your launch online is very high provided you put to the right things in place.
The online space is not really for all business. You will come to find out that some business could be so stressful if you are to expose it online. Delivering in most cases is always the problem

With the current global economic status the best option is to engage into business that has to do with either online or of business such as forex trading, stocks exchange when you have the knowledge to do so.

The online space is not really for all business. You will come to find out that some business could be so stressful if you are to expose it online. Delivering in most cases is always the problem
If you have a very good way in which you can deliver your product to people, then it will be very profitable. There are people who make money on different social media platforms like Facebook marketplace by delivering products to people offline.

If you have a very good way in which you can deliver your product to people, then it will be very profitable. There are people who make money on different social media platforms like Facebook marketplace by delivering products to people offline.
A good delivery way like which one , can you suggest any one ? I believe it will be very much easier if we deals with digital product that can be sent and transferred digitally without having to meet face-to-face.

A good delivery way like which one , can you suggest any one ? I believe it will be very much easier if we deals with digital product that can be sent and transferred digitally without having to meet face-to-face.
You can have a very good delivery system by having agents in all parts of the world or country in which your business is located. This will actually require a lot of money to set up but on the long run, it is worth it.

You can have a very good delivery system by having agents in all parts of the world or country in which your business is located. This will actually require a lot of money to set up but on the long run, it is worth it.
Omo, you seems to be a business talented person. Yes I believe this will definitely work , but not really international for a start, at least the local state of the country for a start. It's seems this might work.. but won't there be any expenses ?

Omo, you seems to be a business talented person. Yes I believe this will definitely work , but not really international for a start, at least the local state of the country for a start. It's seems this might work.. but won't there be any expenses ?
Probably, you need to start small so that you will get experience about the business and also be able to make money in order to expand. You can start from your region and from there you can expand to other regions and if possible around the world. This is what so many businesses have done in the past and they succeeded.

Probably, you need to start small so that you will get experience about the business and also be able to make money in order to expand. You can start from your region and from there you can expand to other regions and if possible around the world. This is what so many businesses have done in the past and they succeeded.
Lolz, expanding around the world. Who get that strength. Even if I have to start the business , it will just be a well standard business and a single company. I don't have time for stress.

The state of the economy is something that is always going to affect your business no matter what and that is why you are supposed to be measuring metrics like growth and also gross domestic production.

Lolz, expanding around the world. Who get that strength. Even if I have to start the business , it will just be a well standard business and a single company. I don't have time for stress.
That means you are not so much ambitious. Every businessman need to be very ambitious and therefore you must dream big because your business can be the next big thing.

The effect of the bad economy on businesses is very adverse and that is the reason it is very important for a business owner to always ensure that his business stay Afloat by offering services that are top-notch and always ensure that your services are better than your closer rivalry.

That means you are not so much ambitious. Every businessman need to be very ambitious and therefore you must dream big because your business can be the next big thing.
If I have the time , but I wouldn't need anything in my life that will make me to spend so much time, that is why if possible I would likely concentrate in online business. I just need something I can just do willingly and on spare time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds