Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

With the present situation of the country's economy, I'll advise every business owners to build an online presence for their businesses. With that, it'll really help the business greatly in terms of performance

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes that is one of the best security system because those that are committing the crime will not know about this but unfortunately some people do not use it.
Yes, it's the best to track criminals easily without them having no hiding place and unaware. Other lucrative businesses neglect it cos they don't want to spend.

Yes, it's the best to track criminals easily without them having no hiding place and unaware. Other lucrative businesses neglect it cos they don't want to spend.
Lolz, most of these things are not expensive for most big business to install it on their company, because it will even be more accurate than most of the security that they are employing.

Lolz, most of these things are not expensive for most big business to install it on their company, because it will even be more accurate than most of the security that they are employing.
It is not quite expensive for them to get, but stinginess won't allow some of them to do themselves the right thing and install CCTV in their business.

With the present situation of the country's economy, I'll advise every business owners to build an online presence for their businesses. With that, it'll really help the business greatly in terms of performance
Offline businesses are struggling and those that are surviving are the creative ones. They adapted to online selling with the delivery system for their partner. Business is getting better.

My advice to business owners during this times that the pandemic is fading is please they should try and focus on rebuilding the business and cut any unnecessary expenses.

I think it's pretty disturbing. But we all as individuals must find out what works for us in business and implement them to the best we can.

My address for every business owner out there is that they should try to take their businesses online no matter how small it is and also try to build an online presence.

I think it's pretty disturbing. But we all as individuals must find out what works for us in business and implement them to the best we can.
Business nowadays are highly competitive and this is one of the outcome of bad economy, well with proper marketing strategy it is very possible for a new business to overcome this.

In relation to the economic situation of my country it's very critical that the economy is going down but the solution to this kind of situation depends on the government policies because as an individual it's very difficult to make a change out of the multitude.

Most of it can be blamed on the pandemic,but some economies who depend on one source of income let's say oil don't have an excuse

They should try to stay above the waters by being smarter and more critical in thinking than the current backlash of recession.

The economy of our country will have a serious impact in the business of an individual because things will be very much difficult and people may not be able to afford the necessary money that is needed in starting up a business.

My advice for business owners is to build an online presence for their business. The state of the economy doesn't have as much effect online as it does offline. Businesses with online backing appear to be the safest in these time of economic downturn.
My points. Put it in an online platform, pay influencers to push it for you that way your business keeps having customers and keeps going on

My advice is that any person who wants to run a business should take his or her business as a number one priority is he or she is to succeed with his or her business

The government of my country are making it really hard for small businesses to survive and it's affecting the economy negatively,as there is no growth in GDP

The major thing I'll advise one to do is to begin building their foreign cash and investment reserves. That way, you can be sure you're earning in foreign currency and not be too worried about overhead costs in your locality.
Another thing is to delve into businesses that have to do with human basic needs; you're sure to still be in business in case of any emergency

Well my take would be to develop an online presence for the business, because the world is going digital so having an online presence would be beneficial to the business as it would give more exposure

The present state of the economy is not helping a lot of businesses. It is gradually starting to affect online businesses too_Our economy needs an upgrade ,a big one at that.

Well I don't have a business for now but if advise that one just needs to be disciplined and focus because in a country like mine where the policies are not favorable you have to be be very determined

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds