Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

I can't really say that because I don't own a business at the moment, I believe those people that have a business can answer this kinds of questions, I'm not the right person to answer this.

Advertisement Placeholder
The success of every business, depends on the strength and stability of an economy and it will be very difficult to move forward when the economy is at stray. we know the economy is bad but you can worked hard.

The state of the economy doesn't have as much effect online as it does offline. Businesses with online backing appear to be the safest in these time of economic downturn.

The only advice I can give is that anyone with interest to start a business must understand that establishing a business now is much more expensive than establishing the same business some years ago. A business you needed $1000 to start few years ago is something you will need $3000 to start it now.

I can't really say that because I don't own a business at the moment, I believe those people that have a business can answer this kinds of questions, I'm not the right person to answer this.
As the economy of most countries depreciate , establishing business and engaging in activities will be quite expensive and difficult. That is why it is the responsibility of the government to try to get rid of inflation as it is not good.

That's the best thing to do now, with good SEO people will be find your products and services easily and you have higher chances of getting orders daily
Yeah, SEO is one of the things I always advise people to learn when they want to go into online businesses because it will help you to get exposure. It will also help you to avoid competition.

As the economy of most countries depreciate , establishing business and engaging in activities will be quite expensive and difficult. That is why it is the responsibility of the government to try to get rid of inflation as it is not good.
That's true, Inflation is also affecting a lot of countries, that why it will be a good idea to be Investing your money on different kinds of people both online and offline.

Right now at the moment in my country,the sector responsible for money exchange and management have changed the look of the initial currency and made implementation on weekly transaction. This is greatly going to affect bussineses economy.

That's true, Inflation is also affecting a lot of countries, that why it will be a good idea to be Investing your money on different kinds of people both online and offline.
Some online investment are not trusted. I have to be careful. I cannot be investing my money in any online business I do not know because it is a Risk which I am not willing to take presently.

If you are a business owner I would advice you to take accountability very serious as this would show you places in your business that needs fixing and also it would help limit unnecessary spending

Having multiple streams of income would place you in a place of advantage financially.
It would help you surmount the challenges in inflation.

Some online investment are not trusted. I have to be careful. I cannot be investing my money in any online business I do not know because it is a Risk which I am not willing to take presently.
That's true, we have a lot of investment platforms online that cliams they are paying, most of them runaway with people money after making a huge profits.

That's true, we have a lot of investment platforms online that cliams they are paying, most of them runaway with people money after making a huge profits.

I think that the economical crisis will get worst by the passage of time, especially in my country. The fact of the matter is that our country is lacking foreign reserves.

Some may be able to generate office but I think most of the platforms that are closing down don't really generate much that is why they could not pay and they have to close down.

HYIP and ponzi schemes are a good examples of high return investment platform that normally promises to double your money but in the real sense , they will run away with your money.

My advice to everyone who own a business especially those who are just starting out, they should be more focused on establishing business networks because that would mean the success of your business in the future.

My advice to everyone who own a business especially those who are just starting out, they should be more focused on establishing business networks because that would mean the success of your business in the future.

I think that newbies should be really careful when it comes to starting any kind of business. This is because they are more likely to make mistakes during the initial period.

I think that newbies should be really careful when it comes to starting any kind of business. This is because they are more likely to make mistakes during the initial period.
Everyone do make mistakes so it's not a thing that's so bad to be afraid of but they still should be careful. The established businesses you see today was once a newbie in their various niche.

With the way the economy is turning out recently, I would advise all business owners to take their business with a great deal of seriousness because it would help them in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds