Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

If I have the time , but I wouldn't need anything in my life that will make me to spend so much time, that is why if possible I would likely concentrate in online business. I just need something I can just do willingly and on spare time.
I got your point. Everybody have a way in which they want to live their life. If you want to make money on the internet you should focus on building a very good passive income method.

Advertisement Placeholder
I got your point. Everybody have a way in which they want to live their life. If you want to make money on the internet you should focus on building a very good passive income method.
That is one of the reason I am focusing in cryptocurrency and forex trading. For now I am going through some learning process on forex , maybe when I'm done I can be able to trade forex on my own.

That is one of the reason I am focusing in cryptocurrency and forex trading. For now I am going through some learning process on forex , maybe when I'm done I can be able to trade forex on my own.
There are so many people who make so much amount of money trading cryptocurrency and forex trading. You need to give them a lot of time and you also need to learn a lot of things.

There are so many people who make so much amount of money trading cryptocurrency and forex trading. You need to give them a lot of time and you also need to learn a lot of things.
I have some understanding about cryptocurrency but I didn't have the required money needed to pay for the crypto trading advance class. That is why I have to go for forex since I have someone to train me with the money I was able to raise . But in all the same I will still return back to cryptocurrency trading and probably I'll trade both of them.

Everybody who is wise is definitely going to be considering the economy in every decision is doing because that is going to project on the purchasing power of your target population as well.

I have some understanding about cryptocurrency but I didn't have the required money needed to pay for the crypto trading advance class. That is why I have to go for forex since I have someone to train me with the money I was able to raise . But in all the same I will still return back to cryptocurrency trading and probably I'll trade both of them.
If you have someone who will train on forex trading, then you can actually get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. You will probably learn many things about technical analysis and all you need to learn in cryptocurrency is fundamental analysis.

If you have someone who will train on forex trading, then you can actually get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. You will probably learn many things about technical analysis and all you need to learn in cryptocurrency is fundamental analysis.
A lot of people I know that are able to predict the market movement in cryptocurrency are using technical analysis most of the time. I believe in cryptocurrency technical analysis constitutes to at least 75%.

A lot of people I know that are able to predict the market movement in cryptocurrency are using technical analysis most of the time. I believe in cryptocurrency technical analysis constitutes to at least 75%.
Fundamental analysis actually. it is fundamental analysis in that controls the cryptocurrency markets most of the time. Technical analysis is also very much important especially if you're a trader.

Fundamental analysis actually. it is fundamental analysis in that controls the cryptocurrency markets most of the time. Technical analysis is also very much important especially if you're a trader.
So how will day trader put fundamental analysis into consideration when they are just ready to enter the trade and take quick profit within a short period of time. Anyway I don't really know but I was just believing it to be the other one.

Currently, my business is in a sorry state. this is due to the fact that the economy of this country is not doing fine and it has really affected my business in a great way.

Being creative in your business is what most new business entrepreneur need in order to grow , develop and expand their business rather than spending unnecesarry money.
There are times whereby there are lots of issues arising in the economy like the issue of inflation,reccession and the likes,or even the recent lockdown,here one need to device some strategy that is pecualiar to his local community and see how he can adopt,that is being strategic.

Since the mess of 2020 and the lingering effects, I feel like a lot of people lost grounding and ended up losing their businesses due to poor planning and unwillingness to downsize.

The state of the economic condition is normally affecting the sales of business on daily basis , the proc proc goods in the market keeps growing everytime which is not good for business,

Currently I believe every state economy that's the global economy is really suffering most especially that of the third world countries. No one can predict actually but it's really bad and there is no expectation of something good coming.

Most of the business have been struggling to survive since the end of the pandemic because most of their products got spoilt and they dont have any insurance to cover them .

Most of the business have been struggling to survive since the end of the pandemic because most of their products got spoilt and they dont have any insurance to cover them .
Ever since the pandemic , the economy of the country has been depreciating. If you are interested to establish a business then you must be ready to understand that business will be more expensive than it was few years ago.

Entrepreneurs are quite creative given the status of the economy right now.
In addition to other possibilities, they frequently use delivery services, a lot of social networks, and online commerce.
They have made several attempts to preserve themselves in order to prevent the economy from weakening.

Currently I believe every state economy that's the global economy is really suffering most especially that of the third world countries. No one can predict actually but it's really bad and there is no expectation of something good coming.
Most of the the third world countries are really suffering from the bad economic condition , though the pandemic has worsen the situation of the world but I believe everything is changing for the Better.

Based on experience, I think the economy is really collapsing to some level and I think business is the best but you shouldn't invest too much because things are not certain.

Entrepreneurs are quite creative given the status of the economy right now. In addition to other possibilities, they frequently use delivery services, a lot of social networks, and online commerce. They have made several attempts to preserve themselves in order to prevent the economy from weakening.
Entrepreneurs are quite creative given the status of the economy right now. In addition to other possibilities, they frequently use delivery services, a lot of social networks, and online commerce. They have attempted to sustain themselves in various ways so that the economy will not suffer.
Entrepreneurs are quite creative given the status of the economy right now. In addition to other possibilities, they frequently use delivery services, a lot of social networks, and online commerce. They have attempted to sustain themselves in various ways so that the economy will not suffer.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds