Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

EMMANUEL

Ambassador
Credits
There has been a lot of down slow in the economy lately in which I believe if care is not taken they might be some backlash in the country GDP Gross Domestic Product.

Let share our thoughts.

Advertisement Placeholder
My advice for business owners is to build an online presence for their business. The state of the economy doesn't have as much effect online as it does offline. Businesses with online backing appear to be the safest in these time of economic downturn.

Huh! I think the best that can be done now. Is that everybody should have there business online, although before online business start growing you must have undergo some spending to boost it beyond your locality and increase your customer.

With the state of the current economy, there is a lot of inventiveness in entrepreneurs. They are using a lot of social networks, they have incorporated online business, they are using a lot of delivery, among other options. They have sought to maintain themselves in different ways so that the economy does not decline.

With the current realities,busineses does'nt want to run their operation and have lots of over head cost.Yhey device a lot of strategy,by cuttint down cost,running from home,having an online presence and get a good followership.

My advice towards the effect of economy in business is that, economy is like a strong tower in business, if the economy is not that fast then business will not rise, economy is like, what the country is producing.

The Covid-19 pandemic has caused a lot of loss to the global business world. It will take some more time to recover. All I can do is advise businessmen to successfully run their business using proper strategies and rules and regulations set forth by their government. For example, if you run a restaurant, then comply with the rules and regulations made by the government and try to deliver food to the customer. I have noticed that all the things are coming back to normal day by day in my country and people are acting as if Covid-19 no longer exists.

The advice I would give any business right now is to make research before commuting into any business. You should not spend money on any thing which you will not need at all.

The economy experiencing some downtime is not as a result of companies not being managed well but as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. So we just have to be positive that this will soon be over so that the Economy can recover.

With the current status of economy ,many business are experiencing downfall ,hopefully they also rise ahead too, after the pandemic is already over. .

The current economic situation has it toll on businesses, but not all businesses those into essential commodities are not really feeling the heat. Hopefully things will improve soon.

My advice for business owners is to build an online presence for their business. The state of the economy doesn't have as much effect online as it does offline. Businesses with online backing appear to be the safest in these time of economic downturn.
That's the best thing to do now, with good SEO people will be find your products and services easily and you have higher chances of getting orders daily

As long as your product are legit I see no reason why you should be scared of the economic standards in the country. Although sometimes the economic standard in a country affect.

I know due to effect of the nation's or world economy that has effect on businesses can lead to change of plans but always stick to providing good products and services and maintain good customer relationships.

Governments could work on helping young ones through mobilizing them to explore earninng opportunities available online so that Even when the economy is Down, they would have something to rely on.

My advice that I will like to give to the business owner because of pandemic that has affected business he should never give up in the business.

The ability of a business to strive in difficult conditions, is the more reason attention should be given to the foundation and financial capabilities of the business.

For those that wish to start a business, I would suggest you consider starting the business elsewhere because if you're a residence if this country, you must know that starting up is a bitch that cannot be tamed except by money.

The government keep on bringing out policies that have been and continue to be anti people at best. The economy can't do well like this

There has been a lot of down slow in the economy lately in which I believe if care is not taken they might be some backlash in the country GDP Gross Domestic Product.

Let share our thoughts.
My take is that, you should not start a business in an economy or region that does not support the growth of your venture. If you do, then you would be exposing your business to high risk as well as failure. It is better to study how a business can thrive in any region before launching your brand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds