Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

Most of these business are done offline and there is no online presence at all. I advise my friends in business to always make sure they put up their business online it will boost up their business patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning your question on what to do with your business to sustain it with the current state of the economy, I will say that the first thing to do is get good online presence for your business, if you can manage to do this, it's great

The first thing government can do is to make the lawmakers salary represent the structure of the country . then they should make reforms that would bring about more jobs and more accountability.

The Corona virus pandemic really dealt with almost every country's economy. Countries like Nigeria should focus more on production and exportation rather than importation.

The current economy effects on the business of individual is very poor in my country. The inflation rate is higher than normal, every things are now expensive most especially food. Businesses are struggling to survive some have even collapsed.

The pandemic has really affected many businesses and business owner because many did not prepare and they are most shock by the news.Everybody is putting their business online now in case something like that will happen again

If you really want your business to survive this trying time , you need to come up with a diffrence business plan the will suit the current situation. You will have to do a serious work and researches on how to maintain your business in the economic hurdles

Well, if the economy isn't strong enough or booming as it should be, there is always a translative effect on business in the country, and this not only affects businesses as well.

The Corona virus pandemic really dealt with almost every country's economy. Countries like Nigeria should focus more on production and exportation rather than importation.
That is a very good way to help balance the equation as we are only consumers at the moment which does not make sense at all.

The economy of a a country have a serious effect on the business ,because a situation in which the economy of a particular country is bad, it will definitely affect business because because things will be expensive to buy.

The best way to help improve the economy is to create jobs that not only works offline and online as well. You cannot rely on your business working only offline. Anything could happen that would affect it. Its best to also have an online means to reach your client.

I figure all that that should be possible at this point. Is that everyone ought to have their business on the web, in spite of the fact that before online business begins developing you should have to go through some spending to help it past your territory and increment your client.

Well businesses should devise means to expand their business , giving them online presence in order to attract nearby customers , having other source of income as well .

Those who are doing offline business in some countries are simply facing the uncertainty posed by the continuous spread of covid19. But online business isn't affected that way, the income will still flow for those that reverted dealing online.

Huh! I think the best that can be done now. Is that everybody should have there business online, although before online business start growing you must have undergo some spending to boost it beyond your locality and increase your customer.
This is also my advice that everyone should be able to have a business online that they are currently doing because the online where space is a very huge market for all forms of businesses to be able to thrive because it has been discovered that almost 80% of the total people on earth are now online.

The coronavirus pandemic really brought a lot of economic crisis to a lot of countries economy. I think businesses need to manage their funds very well for smooth running.

With the current state of the economic, having a business or making it survive is definitely not an easy feat. I'll advice that business owners should make their activities mostly online base

I think we just need better governance in order to help our currency grow. So that our GDP will finally be stabilized and help the exchanges between countries And proceeds go to traders

I think businesses should look for strategies to keep working despite the pandemic. This may include having an online presence for the businesses and offerring delivery services.

Huh! I think the best that can be done now. Is that everybody should have there business online, although before online business start growing you must have undergo some spending to boost it beyond your locality and increase your customer.
I think the only thing that can really help most countries economy that are in serious crisis as a result of the coronavirus pandemic period is for the government of each country to provide a bailout funds for most businesses that were affected by the coronavirus pandemic lockdown. Most developed countries have already done this but some other poorer countries are finding it difficult to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds