Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With the current state of business, what are your advise towards the economy effect on business?

There has been a lot of down slow in the economy lately in which I believe if care is not taken they might be some backlash in the country GDP Gross Domestic Product.

Let share our thoughts.
I think all business owner out there should produce less product out there because the more they produce they might not have be able to sell it all at the end of the day I guess.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually the economy of the country has really been going down and it was made worst with the coming of the pandemic but you should go about your normal business.

There has been a lot of down slow in the economy lately in which I believe if care is not taken they might be some backlash in the country GDP Gross Domestic Product.

Let share our thoughts.
I think that businesses right now are severely affected and are under pressure as well as a result of the pandemic an dhaving to shut down during this period of time which has resulted in a loss of a lot of income as well.

Most of these business are done offline and there is no online presence at all. I advise my friends in business to always make sure they put up their business online it will boost up their business patronage.
You know knowledge is not easy to come by, probably your friends felt like even if he posted his business online how will his customer get the product online. But such people just need little orientation about online presence.

Let share our thoughts.
What makes a country looks very vulnorable,is their over dependent on importation.When they fail to develop their various sector like the manufacturing sector,and begin to produce what they need,then you will begine to see a low GDP,and that is when you see the real bleeding of the economy.

With the current state of business in the country, we must choose our business of choice carefully. For those who are planning to establish a new business should make sure that all the necessary resources to make the business successful are available before they venture into any form of business.

Huh! I think the best that can be done now. Is that everybody should have there business online, although before online business start growing you must have undergo some spending to boost it beyond your locality and increase your customer.
This is one thing that most people do not know concerning online business as they think that once you just start up an online business then the business will just grow and will start bringing in the profit without knowing that they have to spend some amount of money on the business for some time before it can start bringing in the profit later on.

My advice for business owners with current state of the economy is that they should plan their finances well and should cut down on expenses that are not really making any impact to their business

Many business and country economy are already facing difficulty in growing , I think the pandemic contributed to the fall and reason of such happening , I really do hope business could bounce back to being normal

The government keep on bringing out policies that have been and continue to be anti people at best. The economy can't do well like this
Those ones... What they know in doing is to sign contract for them to steal because the economy downfall is not in anyway affect them.

My advice for business owners with current state of the economy is that they should plan their finances well and should cut down on expenses that are not really making any impact to their business
Yes that is true, if I didn't cut down most of my expenses and planned out my finances, my monthly salary would have not been able to take care of my monthly need and expenses because of bad economy.

More than half of the business industries are down due to the lockdown. Until now the covid protocols are still harming the businesses. But fortunately some of those industries that closed shop are now recovering beautifully. Take the case of restaurants with their delivery system they are almost back to normal operations now.

I'll advise that business owners adopt strategies that will bring down there expenses and replace some traditional ways of doing business with digital ways. In communication, deliveries, payments and others

Covid has surely affected the economy, but surely it has not affected in the magnitude that a lot of people conceive. When you look at the Forbes billionaire list, you will see that the businesses have not made quite big losses.

My advice towards the economy effects of a business is that, people should study carefully the type of business that they want to venture into as most businesses are currently struggling to survive due to high rate of inflation.

My advice towards the economy effects of a business is that, people should study carefully the type of business that they want to venture into as most businesses are currently struggling to survive due to high rate of inflation.
I think about 90% of industries here are greatly affected that includes transport and tourism. Retailers are somehow recovering with the use of the delivery system. But the revenue is still below par because of the protocols against covid.

Every one has Hus or her own business responsibilitie, if you manage yours well, surely it will bring you better ROI eben.when.the country is facing recession.

Even to a lay man, the effect of the covid19 pandemic alone is something he knows everyone felt economically and otherwise as a nation and as individuals too

Every one has Hus or her own business responsibilitie, if you manage yours well, surely it will bring you better ROI eben.when.the country is facing recession.
When the country is facing recession it might be very difficult and sometimes it can slow down the process of you making good amount of money in your business, recession should be stop by the government at all means.

This advise goes to all enterpreurs including myself, if you want to build a business, build something sustainable that can make money for you for years so you don't have to join those complaining about the economy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds