Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With how much amount can I start a pig tearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering what exactly was pig tearing business until I read the second post. Looks like the writer was trying to talk about raising pigs. I know nothing about this.

Advertisement Placeholder
I pig tearing is one of the most profitable business that someone can invest in because pig tearing is a business that can reach you in a sort time so stating a pig tearing business can be of a great benefit but it required some level labor and it needs some capital to start
I can't really give you a good estimate of the amount of money that you will need to set up a pig rearing business but what I would advise you to do is to go and meet people that are already in the business I believe this was the kind of people that would be able to give you the cost that you will ensure in setting up a pig rearing business.

Pig rearing is a good business ,how much you need to start pig rearing depends on your plan for the business,the no.of the pig you want and the species you are going for.

Before you proceed to rear your pigs you should have carried out feasibility studies to show if what you have is what the market needs

I pig tearing is one of the most profitable business that someone can invest in because pig tearing is a business that can reach you in a sort time so stating a pig tearing business can be of a great benefit but it required some level labor and it needs some capital to start
Pig rearing is a very good business, it is a business you will start in no time you make good profit, but the issue now is the capital, I can't really tell of the capital to start with, but I know is huge

You can simply get an estimated amount of how much you can start a pig rearing business or farming when you consult with a number of pig farm owners near you or around where you live. That way, you have a a better cost implication

I think you mean pig rearing. I have had the opportunity to get into such business. I visited a farm in my city and I got to learn a lot of things from it.

I do not understand what you mean by pig tearing though. But just like every business, do your research, ask people who are experienced in the field questions.

Well its good you are thinking about agriculture because not many people are, and to venture into the pig rearing business like you are intending would surely take some profits but a profitable avenue too

Topic locked. Avoid posting topics and discussions asking whether something is profitable. It does NOT add ANY VALUE TO THE FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds