Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hard work pays alot so it is needed for a business idea.. Hardworking is a key to been successful in everything one has to do in life.
Its a business strategy

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

What do you mean by this question? Bad business idea successful with hard work? Hard work is like fire that is used to cook food, if you put an empty pot on a fire, do you think food will automatically enter there?

As for me yes a bad business idea can be successful because of your strategy and hard-working and knowledge and also intelligent because all that can change everything at once and also make it moves also make it bigger than what you thinking

But running a successful business takes hard work, determination and sticking out bad breaks, and you won't be able to overcome these hurdles if you're in it for the wrong reasons. If, on the other ...

Well, in my opinion, even hardworking, but with a bad business idea, almost anyone would risk going towards failure / bankruptcy!
Before starting, everyone must first have clear ideas about what he / she want and can do.

Well, I think if a business idea is solid and good, all the hard work and effort put into it will result in success, but if the business idea is nothing to write home about, then it is simply a waste of time, effort and energy.

As for me yes a bad business idea can be successful because of your strategy and hard-working and knowledge and also intelligent because all that can change everything at once and also make it moves also make it bigger than what you thinking
@Ibrahim really! I would like you to throw more light on your comment on how strategy, knowledge and intelligent can change everything about a bad business idea. I wouldn't want to assume what your position is on the issue without clarity. Your response will shape my next question. kindly quote me with your response, I look forward to hear from you.

Yes hard work is powerfully needed in business, it can revive the dead business back to life. Hard work must be tailored alright to the right place so as to achieve the right result.

Yes .
Because hard work earns you a very good reward, it may not be immediately at expected but it would definitely work out well

Yes hard work is powerfully needed in business, it can revive the dead business back to life. Hard work must be tailored alright to the right place so as to achieve the right result.
@Neta Sam(Samuel Odunlade) I'm not disputing the fact that hard work can change things and turn a business around for good. But when working hard on a bad business idea is a waste of time. It's just like building a mansion on a weak foundation. No matter how good the builder is, the building will collapse it's just a matter of time.

They are saying that if a person knows how to work hard, he can make any business successful. In business, first of all, it is hard work that can make you grow.You can't do anything without hard work. Yes, if you work hard, you can grow any failed business right now.

A bad business idea will never turn into a successful business because bad ideas will never produce anything good. Even with all the hard work, there will not be any positive difference. Hardwork is not enough to make a business successful.

Even if it possible to turn a bad business idea into something successful it will really be a very hard work to do. It will entail alot because the business plan or idea, is a poor or bad. So this will involve alot of work and perseverance, patience and consistency.

If you must make it in business, and if you must be successful in any business that you do, you must have to start with a good business idea, and develop a good business plan else you might be wasting all your effort at the end of the day because the business was faulty in the beginning.

Hard work is the key to success. If you want to start a business, first of all it is important for you to know that first you need to know everything about this Business. You can benefit from it if you work hard.and if in your business when customers came to you treat it with good manners and good behaviour. It will benefit your business and your business will become more successful.

it is indeed true that hard work pays and goes a long way, but even a hard worker needs the right business plan. One could work hard and everything would be for notting or it could be a wasted effort because of wrong or bad business plan. The right business plan and hard work, is what one needs to succeed

Yes, in business, hard work is strongly needed; it can resurrect any dead business back to success. Hardworking is a secret to success with everything in life that one has to do. It can give you a nice reward as well.

It’s very funny how people think that hard work is what determines or what brings success and how people work hard but, smart work brings about success but that’s by the way. So I have come to believe that no matter of hard work can make a bad ida successful

What do you mean by this question? Bad business idea successful with hard work? Hard work is like fire that is used to cook food, if you put an empty pot on a fire, do you think food will automatically enter there?
You just have a valid response. If the strategy and mode of operations is not solid, then hardwork will only bring fruitless results. Hardwork only pays when the right strategies are used

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds