Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

Frank

Captain Junkie
Credits
In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not advisable to invest all your fund, because if any negative things happen to your investment, where will run to? What will you fall on? So invest about 25% of your fund and when you have become a first class expert in that business you can go ahead to invest about 50% of your fund for investment.

It's not good to invest all your funds because not all investment succeed or end in happiness
Some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money
So for me I will invest with some part of my money and also start a business with some part

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
It will depend upon the situations, if I am not in need of urgent money then I will surely go for total investment of my savings. Because the more a person invest, the more he can get profit.
So every person will invest according to his demands requirements and conditions.

No matter how juicy a business is, someone must still trade with care to some extent, because I believe not everyone that has done this business you started above all succeeded, the business is good quite all right but I can't put all my lifetime savings in it.

As the saying goes that as an investor you don't put all your eggs in one basket in case if any eventuality. If I have that kind of capital for poultry farming I will divide it into two and use one as a start and if the business grows well I will use the rest of the money to grow the Business more

This question is really a big question lol. I can't completely invest all my funds but might likely invest up to 75% of all my funds and use the other 25% remaining for essentials. Investment is quite good but there are other necessity that needs to be considered.

As a beginner, you may plan to spend all of your money in the stock market because of better returns. Your portfolio is going to be more volatile, but overall, you should go see a higher growth in long run. Then as you get older, you can expand and allocate some of your money to bonds or other assets soo I guess you should not invest all of your money on a single plan.

It will be quite difficult for me to invest ally fund, but if I calculate the risk and it is worth taking then can risk all my savings, there are some risk that is worth taking that way to maximize your profits, but it has to be a very highly calculated risk.

As if me I can never invest all my funds because of what, moreover what will I gain investing all my funds and what's my family and me going to depends on when I invest all my funds, it's also.very risky when investing all your funds, investing it's self is a game

It will depend upon the situations, if I am not in need of urgent money then I will surely go for total investment of my savings. Because the more a person invest, the more he can get profit.
So every person will invest according to his demands requirements and conditions.

This is the point to note too as we know that what we invest may not give us quick returns immediately. So, taking out time to invest carefully and working out ways to keep doing what you do best is the first step to understanding whether you should invest everything on agriculture or keep some funds aside for other expenses.

Yes, i want to invest all funds because i give me rewards back from different platforms and it is easily a way make money and get a good business which make us a good investees

Yes, i want to invest all funds because i give me rewards back from different platforms and it is easily a way make money and get a good business which make us a good investees

Investing all of your funds in agriculture is good especially when you are staying in these developing countries. Just look at the way people make returns on such investments and you will appreciate the good works that agriculture is doing in many developing countries.

If you have $ 500, but this is a live saving, of course raising poultry has many risks and obstacles such as animal disease, so I think if you don't have idle money, you should only invest around $ 100, and you should be able to grow and expand your business. This $ 100 capital is a loan to yourself, and you must return the loan when your business is successful.

Many new investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes and play different roles in your financial strategy and your balance sheet. Making sure you are clear on this fundamental concept before you begin your journey to building wealth and finding financial independence is vital because it can save you from a lot of heartache and stress. You can still lose everything despite having a wonderful portfolios because you don't appreciate the role of cash in your portfolio

Sure, i will invest every funds i have for a poultry business because i know it's a very profitable one and im familiar with how things work.i also have my family to help just in case. So basically i know it will be a success in my.part because my family specially my.father was into that business when i was a kdi.

Will you invest all your funds? I think this idea as been drag over and over again and to me, it is not advisable to invest all the fund one have. Instead, one can make it 50 percent, so that when something happen in future, he or she can fall back on something. Though, no one is praying for bad thing to happen when investing but their are unforseen circumstances. But one should not put all is fund on investment.

Why on Earth will I go ahead and be investing all of my hard earned money into a business. We have what we call risk management in every kind of business endeavour we want to embark on. What if the unforeseen happens, then your tossed

I'm always afraid of poultry farming because it is a dangerous kind of business to to do. It is very delicate, it requires much care and attention. Amongst all livestock business, it is one in which you need a veterinary doctor to work hand-in-hand with you because any form of sickness that hits the poultry can spell doom to the business

Why will anybody want to invest all of his or her funds? Investing all your funds in a business or project will only translate to you been left without any fund to take care of your basic needs this will make such an individual to end up borrowing funds and get even more indebted. And it will also affect the growth of the business one intends to run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds