Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🌐 Domain Insights Will you choose expired quality domain or go for new domain

For discussions focused on choosing, using, and managing domain names.

Timgab

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
Tons and tons of domains are expiring everyday.

When high quality domain expire, the backlink mostly still stands firm. This means who ever purchase or domain is been transfer to enjoys the authority and reputation the domain has. Age factor which supports domain authority and ranking is not to be let behind.

If there exist any expired quality domain in your expected niche with these attributes, will buy them or you prefer scratching it?

Depends if you already have a project in mind and also if the name is taken or not. For me, the name was not taken so I had to create a new domain back in 2016 :) And if you wanted to buy an expired domain or not expired then would expect to pay double for a new one. Depends really

I have only ever purchased a premium domain from Godaddy when it was taken but for sale. Had a really good deal but in the end it was still much more expensive than a new one.

The difference between the two however is that mine got ranked, without doing much, fairly well in between results that have a big authority. So I can definitely see the value of purchasing one that’s taken but for sale.

I almost dropped $300 on one I was really interested in that was broader in scope, but then I changed gears and decided to niche down and go with something else.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor