Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will online earnings get better in the future?

Yes, you are right. Cashing oyt check is a big headache. As far as I have read, you would need to open a foreign currency account in your local bank. The bank will send that check AGAIN to the country from which it arrived in your mail box. After that only after confirmation the check will come back to your country again. This whole process takes up to three or four months. What's worse is that many checks do not even come in your mail box due to them getting miss placed by someone like postman.
Hmm, that's very bizarre time to wait before receiving my earned funds on my hands. I can't wait for such duration of time, for the amount i made online. Thanks to the modern way of taking earnings made online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmm, that's very bizarre time to wait before receiving my earned funds on my hands. I can't wait for such duration of time, for the amount i made online. Thanks to the modern way of taking earnings made online.

As far as checks are concerned, I am sure that websites who pay through checks only send checks to members who reside in the country where the online earning website is being operated. For example, a person who runs an online earning site in the United States is most likely to send checks to members of his own country but there have been cases where online earning sites have also sent checks to international members. Thank God! Cryptocurrencies were created and now it is so easy to recieve payments in cryptocurrencies without waiting for checks!

As far as checks are concerned, I am sure that websites who pay through checks only send checks to members who reside in the country where the online earning website is being operated. For example, a person who runs an online earning site in the United States is most likely to send checks to members of his own country but there have been cases where online earning sites have also sent checks to international members. Thank God! Cryptocurrencies were created and now it is so easy to recieve payments in cryptocurrencies without waiting for checks!
You're right, they normally send to the users that is close to them in same region nowadays as the case maybe. Its rare now seeing websites that pays with check to Intl members. Crypto came and made it easier for us in the lower tier countries to take their earnings.

You're right, they normally send to the users that is close to them in same region nowadays as the case maybe. Its rare now seeing websites that pays with check to Intl members. Crypto came and made it easier for us in the lower tier countries to take their earnings.

Exactly! I have seen a massive decline in websites that use to pay through checks. Nowadays, most of the websites use cryptocurrencies or Paypal to pay users/members of the site. We are living in a digital world right now and I belive that members from all around the world should get paid through easy ways. Fortunately, cryptocurrencies make it possible for people to receive payments no matter where you are in the world.

Exactly! I have seen a massive decline in websites that use to pay through checks. Nowadays, most of the websites use cryptocurrencies or Paypal to pay users/members of the site. We are living in a digital world right now and I belive that members from all around the world should get paid through easy ways. Fortunately, cryptocurrencies make it possible for people to receive payments no matter where you are in the world.
Yes, members all round the world should be paid with ease and Cryptocurrency have made such case to be at ease. If other earning sites will adopt crypto it will be nice.

There is no way to correctly predict if online earnings will get better in the future but we can assume that more and more people will be interested in earning online because I have witnessed the trend where in many people from India are now aware of online earnings and majority of them are interested and with the help of forums like forum coin and bizdustry people will get more information about it and will may ultimately help in increasing our earnings.

Yes, as more and more people get to know about online earnings and get onboard, it will surely increase the number of people earning money online. That will become an increase in traffic, and website owners will earn better revenue, which in turn will enable them increase the pay rate.

That is very true and correct. Even some survey platforms in the early days that do send checks are gradually now including the cryptocurrencies as their payment processor and facing out checks

The way I'm seeing things going in the internet business I can say that the future is bright. Take for example, some of the platforms where people are making some incentives were not available before now and believe me that is how how more opportunities will continue to surface online.

That is very true and correct. Even some survey platforms in the early days that do send checks are gradually now including the cryptocurrencies as their payment processor and facing out checks

Yes, right now more websites are using cryptocurrencies as their payment method because cryptocurrencies became a lot more famous in the past two to three years. I do remember Honeygain only used to pay via paypal but now they have also included the Bitcoin withdrawal method on their website.

Yes, right now more websites are using cryptocurrencies as their payment method because cryptocurrencies became a lot more famous in the past two to three years. I do remember Honeygain only used to pay via paypal but now they have also included the Bitcoin withdrawal method on their website.
The acceptance of crypto currency will only increase with time. There will be times when all online Transaction will be done via crypto wallet because of the secrecy and level of protection in such wallets.

Gradually those websites that are still reluctant to adding crypto payment option will cone to realise its necessity when its members demand for it with utmost warmth.

Gradually those websites that are still reluctant to adding crypto payment option will cone to realise its necessity when its members demand for it with utmost warmth.

Adding crypto as a payment method by almost all the websites on the internet would be a great thing that would ever happen. This is because it will also allow people living in all the countries of the world to receive payouts. Do you really think that the current fluctuation of crypto prices will have any effect on the website owners' decision of adding cryptocurrencies as a payment method on their site?

Adding crypto as a payment method by almost all the websites on the internet would be a great thing that would ever happen. This is because it will also allow people living in all the countries of the world to receive payouts. Do you really think that the current fluctuation of crypto prices will have any effect on the website owners' decision of adding cryptocurrencies as a payment method on their site?
The fluctuations won't hamper them much when they're sending Buck payments to members. Just convert the amount you want to send to members, and send either via LTC or BCH any other crypto.

The fluctuations won't hamper them much when they're sending Buck payments to members. Just convert the amount you want to send to members, and send either via LTC or BCH any other crypto.

Yes, the fluctuation would not cause adding crypto as a payment method because all a person has to do is convert fiat currencies into crypto and send payments, so fluctuation in crypto prices must have nothing to do with crypto as a payment method. The only problem is that some website owners are just reluctant to add crypto methods for their site and this is frustrating.

Online earnings might get better in the future - not just GPT stuff, but I think the pandemic has definitely started a trend where now it is easier to find different remote and online jobs. I don't know if this will continue in the future, but it is promising.

The way I'm seeing things going in the internet business I can say that the future is bright. Take for example, some of the platforms where people are making some incentives were not available before now and believe me that is how how more opportunities will continue to surface online.
Yes. This is another view point that is making a good argument. Some of these platform most of us have been working in were not there before now, and they're springing up now. I think it can only get better too

Of course making money online will only get better as the day goes by. If you take a look at 10 years ago it was more difficult to make money online then than it is today.

I do not believe it is going to get any better at all. It is just going to serve as a motivation for everyone who is tired of earninng peanuts to go and learn a profitable skill.

I do not believe it is going to get any better at all. It is just going to serve as a motivation for everyone who is tired of earninng peanuts to go and learn a profitable skill.
I do agree. The scope of work may increase with time, but side by side the competition will also increase. So you can't say that per person earling will boom, it will decrease in contrary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds