Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will online earnings get better in the future?

I think it won't get better for the unskilled when it comes to online earning. But it will get better for those who dare to learn the skills. They will earn more from their skills since more people are moving online these days.
this is just an introduction in online earnings I think it has a better future with time it will develop and it will be better when people get used to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember almost 10 years ago it was almost impossible for unskilled people to earn money online. This was because Paypal was not supported in many countries. With the invesntion of cryptocurrencies things have changed. Apart from that, there are more online money making websites out there as compared to previous times.
Yes, you're right dear. With the inception of crypto into the digital world, it is now possible to earn money online by the unskilled worker doing menial tasks online and earn via crypto.

Online earnings as far as I am concerned will simply get better by the day. There a lot of opportunities that are in the pipeline for people to take advantage of as they unfold

Yes, you're right dear. With the inception of crypto into the digital world, it is now possible to earn money online by the unskilled worker doing menial tasks online and earn via crypto.

This is the main reason why I believe that cryptocurrency is actually a blessing because there are a lot of people who think that it is a great investment opportunity and also a great way to pay people. Before cryptocurrencies were invented, all the websites only used to pay via paypal, as I mentioned before. Some websites used to pay through checks but checks were a BIG headache to cashout.

I believe it will get better in the future both for the unskilled and the skilled workers. I know their options at the moment to earn, but the better paying ones will emerge in the future.

Online earning will most definitely get better in the future because more companies are taking their businesses to the online world on a daily basis and with this, the online earners will be provided with more earning opportunities in the future.

It is not only the skilled workers that are making money online. You don't have to be skilled to make money. Once a person have a smart phone or laptop with internet connection. The person can make money online provided that he or she have the write resources, I mean the right website to work with. Like bizdustry, I don't need to be skilled once I can read and write.

This is the main reason why I believe that cryptocurrency is actually a blessing because there are a lot of people who think that it is a great investment opportunity and also a great way to pay people. Before cryptocurrencies were invented, all the websites only used to pay via paypal, as I mentioned before. Some websites used to pay through checks but checks were a BIG headache to cashout.
Very big headache to cash out. I wouldn't like such option to cash out through check' crypto payment method made things easier for all of us falling adrift of paypal.

Online earning can get better future if actually you have a good skills you can make a good earning online, and also give one a better future to live

It can only get better by the day for the skilled and well trained individuals out there. If one is very equiped with the right skill fit the moment, it can only get better

In my opinion yes.But not in the near future.I think it will take a lot of time and patience to reach the full potentiall that almost everyone is expecting.And do not forget that already a lot online websites paying a fairly amount of money

Hopefully and most likely because people now have almost shifted everything to online and there will be more jobs online than offline , considering pandemic effect may stay for some more time.
I agree with you. With most businesses and interactions going online, there will more jobs online. So people had better package themselves with online skills right now so that you will not be left out on those jobs.

It would surely get better as time goes on , because there would be competition and many sites would come up to offer the best service to its users and others i think.

Very big headache to cash out. I wouldn't like such option to cash out through check' crypto payment method made things easier for all of us falling adrift of paypal.

Yes, you are right. Cashing out checks is a big headache. As far as I have read, you would need to open a foreign currency account in your local bank. The bank will send that check AGAIN to the country from which it arrived in your mail box. After that only after confirmation the check will come back to your country again. This whole process takes up to three or four months. What's worse is that many checks do not even come in your mail box due to them getting miss placed by someone like postman.

Last edited:
Who knows it might get very much better, and see the unskilled users to earn more than double they're getting now. Their will be a time someone without skill will earn $50-$100.

No matter how the market become saturated,there will still be a prt for the unskillwd to play in the market,But their chances will be greatly reduce in a highly competive market that will be needing great efficiency and precision for service delivery.

although we cannot give an accurate prediction but i just believe everyday new technology is coming out and I think that in the future online earning will improve much more than it is today because new things are discovered every day.

I think that in the nearest future like 20 years from now a lot of things will come up and new technology will be developed in the interne,t I'm very sure of the things we are doing now is likely to be taken over by robots, I think it may not improve.

I think that in the nearest future like 20 years from now a lot of things will come up and new technology will be developed in the interne,t I'm very sure of the things we are doing now is likely to be taken over by robots, I think it may not improve.
Wow. That's a new one and another perspective to really look at Indeed. The fear of the arrivals of the ever spoken about robotics will come and take over a lot things from we humans should that time come

Wow. That's a new one and another perspective to really look at Indeed. The fear of the arrivals of the ever spoken about robotics will come and take over a lot things from we humans should that time come
well there is nothing we will do about it even if robots are taking over most of this thing we will still have a lot of work to do. Even if robots is taking up most of the thing there will still be some that we will still need to do. you don't have to panic about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds