Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will online earnings get better in the future?

online work might not actually get better in the future because a lot of our online work will be taken over by robots in few years to come so I think we need to backup our skilled and invest mosts of the money we have in online business for future purposes.

Advertisement Placeholder
I definitely believe that online earnings will get better in the future as more and more websites are starting that pay in cryptocurrencies. This removes paypal limitations and also provide others to earn money.

I definitely believe that online earnings will get better in the future as more and more websites are starting that pay in cryptocurrencies. This removes paypal limitations and also provide others to earn money.
If you compare today's earning with that of 3 years back, the earning at that time will look really small. With time, the inflation goes up and the value of money also goes up side by side.

The most common language understand by mostly everyone now is the internet, the generation we are now is computer oriented and computer friendly. Online business tend to improve and more people will tend to participate in it in the future as internet is gradually taking over the world.

Hopefully and most likely because people now have almost shifted everything to online and there will be more jobs online than offline , considering pandemic effect may stay for some more time.

I think it won't get better for the unskilled when it comes to online earning. But it will get better for those who dare to learn the skills. They will earn more from their skills since more people are moving online these days.
True, for you to be able to earn well online, you need to have certain skill set and also be extremely good at it. The competition on online jobs are extremely high

Definitely I think because some years back it wasn't ike this and there have been some improvements implemented so it can definitely get better in the future too fingers crossed

I can say this conveniently that online earning or business has a very good future. As we all can see now that internet is fast taking over all aspects of profession and the implication is that the more the internet is accommodating different profession the more there will be demand for skill and increase in the pay rate.

That's sure to happen in a freelancing site as certificate would further sell one to a potential buyer, I think professional certificate might be an added advantage too.
That's it, professional certificate relating to the field you claim to offer. But at times they need your educational certificate, either BSC or BA for earning the top job that can offer you $500-$1000 in a month.

That's it, professional certificate relating to the field you claim to offer. But at times they need your educational certificate, either BSC or BA for earning the top job that can offer you $500-$1000 in a month.
I know that, talking about it made me remember someone once told me that even though education feels like a scam but it has its own advantage sometimes.

If you compare today's earning with that of 3 years back, the earning at that time will look really small. With time, the inflation goes up and the value of money also goes up side by side.

I do not think it is about inflation. Actually, in the past most of the websites used to pay via paypal only. However, now more sites are also choosing to pay their members through cryptocurrencies as well and I believe this is a great decision made by sites because withdrawing money through cryptocurrencies will also allow people to earn money where Paypal is not supported.

Of course making money online will definitely be better in the nearest future. I can tell you that those who will enjoy it most are the people that have established their business is now or 9.

I know that, talking about it made me remember someone once told me that even though education feels like a scam but it has its own advantage sometimes.
Yes, it has its own advantage and its never scam. Don't listen to those given you negative reviews around education most of them didn't attain it. You don't go to school only to work for the govt. You went to seek enlightenment, knowledge to succeed as a man, be creative and start your own business, or work in other fields maybe online to earn something tangible.

Yes, it has its own advantage and its never scam. Don't listen to those given you negative reviews around education most of them didn't attain it. You don't go to school only to work for the govt. You went to seek enlightenment, knowledge to succeed as a man, be creative and start your own business, or work in other fields maybe online to earn something tangible.
Yeah schools teach us how to survive in this planet and at the same time , how to enjoy our precious life here. Many students visit school or college just for the sake for employment or placements , it much beyond that actually. We also learn how to make good friends in school.

I guess it's because the outcome did not match the expected results for most graduates that is why they say that school is scam but I think that education is really not a scam but we have problem converting the education to knowledge.

Now, majority of people sees online as best alternative making additional income to add to their offline business, especially those that isn't making enough offline. At the moment, it isn't getting better for the unskilled, it just some pennies to be made.

But the skilled online workers are gradually moving up when it comes to earning reward through their skill.

Do you think the earnings will get better in the future for the unskilled users earning through online gigs??

I remember almost 10 years ago it was almost impossible for unskilled people to earn money online. This was because Paypal was not supported in many countries. With the invesntion of cryptocurrencies things have changed. Apart from that, there are more online money making websites out there as compared to previous times.

Yes, I strongly believe that online earning will get much more better in the future because technology is fast growing and illiteracy is fast decreasing. So much number of people will do more depending on online earning.

I just believe new technology will be coming out and I think there is a possibility that online earning will improve over in the future because we are in the digital age and I think everything is possible with the use of technology.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds