Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why you should consider investing in agriculture

The dean of an agricultural university said that the enrollment of freshmen is getting smaller every year. How can the people be fed when there are no more farmers? This lack of interest on agriculture is worrying agriculturists. There should be a campaign for the awareness of the public on agriculture. For private individuals like us we can pitch in by investing on farming.
Agricultural investment is a very important sector of any country economy not because it is very lucrative but because it is very essential to the survival all the country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
I haven’t plan to invest in anything right now because financially I don’t think i can invest in anything but i can consider investing in both agriculture and cryptocurrency when I’m financially okay to do so

Very lucrative indeed, it is the food bank of every nation. I'm already a farmer, my business us all about livestock and food products.
One reason why one should consider investing in agriculture is because agricultural products and business never get updated because one must eat to survive.

One reason why one should consider investing in agriculture is because agricultural products and business never get updated because one must eat to survive.
Yes, it can't get outdated for life, as long as you're very motivated around it you'll make money from it no doubt. Since their is no employment in the country I'm sustaining from it.

Agriculture is a very lucrative business. The demand for food is a global kind of demand anywhere and everywhere around the world. Everybody needs food to eat.

Agriculture is one of the best investment one can do for now to reap a higher profits
Agriculture is a very lucrative business to venture into. Especially in my country where we are currently experiencing food scarcity. So anything to put food in the table currently is lucrative.

Agriculture is a very lucrative business to venture into. Especially in my country where we are currently experiencing food scarcity. So anything to put food in the table currently is lucrative.
One reason why you must consider investing in agriculture is because agricultural business is very lucrative and people will always consume agricultural products because one must eat to survive.

I agree with the food production being an important element in this time of pandemic. However farming is not lucrative here because the farm products are bought cheap and sold in the market at a high price. Rice price is 20 to 25 pesos per kilo in the farm. It is sold in the market for 35 to 45. Who gets the lion's share? The traders.

Agriculture is a good business if you have the resources to venture into it. There is no areas of agriculture that is not profitable especially poultry business like rearing chickens, turkeys and pigs.

As an agriculturist, I can tell you another great place to invest that you can be 60% of returns is agriculture. I didn't state 100% because some markets could not be receptive to a particular product, weather, diseases and other extrinsic factors.
That being said, I'm planning to go into agriculture next year. I hope to export food

As an agriculturist, I can tell you another great place to invest that you can be 60% of returns is agriculture. I didn't state 100% because some markets could not be receptive to a particular product, weather, diseases and other extrinsic factors.
That being said, I'm planning to go into agriculture next year. I hope to export food
I like agriculture but the problem here of farming are the traders. When the farmer makes a harvest they sell to the traders who bring the harvest to the market. The trader dictates the price. If the farmer would not sell then the harvest will rot. It is a simple system that the government should look after.

agriculture is a very lucrative business. Because there is no way that we don't make use of agriculture products. From the food we eat. It is not only when we go to farm that we are doing the business

I commend those in the agriculture sector for their commitment. Only if the government did their best to support them with funds and enough tools, it woikd have grown. Many things are hndering the sector's growth like insecurity

I commend those in the agriculture sector for their commitment. Only if the government did their best to support them with funds and enough tools, it woikd have grown. Many things are hndering the sector's growth like insecurity
Even the government stand alot to gain from agriculture if they can actually invest on it as well and support those who are into it. Like in my country, it's recently the government started putting little effort

Agriculture in itself is a gold mine on its own. Agriculture that you see can become the main stay if a country's economy if it can be properly utilized and mechanized

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
Agriculture is very important to the society but it seems people no longer put interest in agriculture it will be nice if the government can courage young people to go into agriculture

Agricultural produce are things that are consumed by every single person in the population so you can be rest assured that it is a business that is going to be around for a long time.

Investing in agriculture does not only mean farming and working in the farms. There are a lot of investment areas in agriculture sectors, and the most common are: manufacturing and sell farm tools, manufacturing and selling fertilisers, producing and selling seeds, etc.

Agriculture in itself is a gold mine on its own. Agriculture that you see can become the main stay if a country's economy if it can be properly utilized and mechanized
In our country agriculture is not a gold mine albeit it is not a good investment. The problem is the selling of the harvest. The traders are the ones controlling the prices. Farmers are at the mercy of the traders. Until that system is changed agriculture will remain just like this.

I am making plans to invest in agriculture but I am not sure how to start yet but I am waiting for when the money is right then continue making plans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds