Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Why You Should Blog: 5 Reasons to Start Blogging

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Originally, blogging meant publishing a journal online. It was something like a diary that people published online. However, blogging has gone through a rapid transformation and now a blog post is informative or opinion piece that people read for information, education, as well as entertainment. These days, blogging services multiple purpose, and for many people blogging is a way to earn money online or market their businesses (content marketing).

Some other purposes of blogging are:

Build readership: Blogging means you publish articles (content), when you blog, you will be able to build readership. If you are a writer, blogging will help you grow your audience.

Build connections: When you run a blog, you can reach a lot of people and easily connect with people. You can engage with a wide audience, build connections and interactions with people who share your interests.

Build Authority: Blogging helps you showcase your expertise in your field and build your credibility or a brand. If you are a writer, you can build your authority as a writer. If you are a photographer, you can build an authority as a photographer.

Enhance Online Presence: These days it is very important to build your online reputation to become successful. If people want to find any information about people, they will Google. When you blog you will be able to build a stronger online presence, thus, making it easier for people to find you and connect with you.

Share Valuable Content: On your blog, you can share what you know the best. If you are good at poetry, you can share your poetry. If you are a seasoned investor, you can share investment lesson. Your blog allows you to provide useful information, honest reviews, and informative articles on topics that matter to your audience. Your blog will help you to educate and inform people.

Increase Popularity: If you want to become popular online, blogging is your key. Blogging can boost your online visibility and build reputation. Your blog is a gateway to attract attention from traditional media outlets for interviews and features.

I should get back to focusing on my Sonic blog. I know I've shared information on it that is unique, but it's technical information and it needs to be rewritten since it's written in a wiki format. Though it can be tough to get views on a niche that's overdone, but I tend to get at least 100 views within the first few weeks of writing a article. I need to work on the SEO of the blog, as it's not even listed on the first page on Google at the very least. Blogging can be a great way to express yourself but also drive traffic to your brand and you can earn more money if you have a business and a blog attached to the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor