Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why You Need A Business Plan

A business plan is highly needed in a business. It serves as a check. A business plan is simply the blue print of a business. If the business isn't working right, your business plan works

Advertisement Placeholder
If you really want to establish your business, register it then you should have a business plan as it would be required by the agencies that would register your company.

A business plan only exists if there is a business in place.

Without a business plan, a business can not continue or can shut down anytime at most 6 month after starting.

Business plan is the key that prevent a business to lose it's value .

You may have the money to start the business but you also need money to sustain the business , all you need is to plan for how to have money to run the other challenges of the business
I don't think we should actually plan for money to sustain the business because the business will generate enough profit for its operation after A few weeks, especially if you have done adequate planning of the business.

Business plan is very important especially if you want to raise fund from the investors. Business plans tells the investor to things, first it tells them that you know about your business. s the realise the return on the investment they are going to make from investing in your business.
Very true, the business plans shows your seriousness and would also show to the investors what they stand to gain if they should invest in the business. I have seen cases whereby some organizations loose good investors at the startup because they failed to impress them with a good business plan

The plan shows how the business yield result. With the best plan, we'll drive forward our business through hardwork. The plan is like the emblem of the business, which we are working along with.
Every businessman and every business need a plan you need a plan another for you to organise and carry out activities in your business logically and chronological.

I don't think we should actually plan for money to sustain the business because the business will generate enough profit for its operation after A few weeks, especially if you have done adequate planning of the business.
Do you know that Most times within two weeks if starting a new business , one may not make much sales , he needs money to pay for some things like his transportation , feeding , etc

Every businessman and every business need a plan you need a plan another for you to organise and carry out activities in your business logically and chronological.
Logistically and chronologically we need to plan for our business. The business plan is the blueprint towards the long time success of our business.

Do you know that Most times within two weeks if starting a new business , one may not make much sales , he needs money to pay for some things like his transportation , feeding , etc
That is why I said it depends on the type of business, there are some business that can start making profit even from the first day and such business are always related to food businesses and drinking, such type of business can start generating profit that day.

Indeed. Having a plan is key, it is almost like a football coach going to play a match without a tactics or formation. Just like you have rightly mentioned, it helps with a lot of things.
Ilke you just said in your comment, having a proper business plan is the key to a successful business, and most times after a plan , we still have a backup plan to support the normal plan.

the importance of business plan cannot be over emphasized because for a business to have a strong root/solid future there's needs to be certains plans put or set or planned to be put into place u need to have a solid plan

Like you just said , a business plan is like a protocol ,what you need to follow and have a successful business , and if the business plan is not working well then you go for another business plan.
A business plan is highly needed in a business. It serves as a check. A business plan is simply the blue print of a business. If the business isn't working right, your business plan works

It is also a great way to get potential investors by showing them the research and projected revenue from you business and can allow them to identify key loopholes in your plan as well to be addressed before implementation.

That is why I said it depends on the type of business, there are some business that can start making profit even from the first day and such business are always related to food businesses and drinking, such type of business can start generating profit that day.
Ofcourse , but don't forget that such business demands a lot of money . You need money the fuel the generator throughout the working period . You need money to pay your workers , buy daily food stuff .

Ofcourse , but don't forget that such business demands a lot of money . You need money the fuel the generator throughout the working period . You need money to pay your workers , buy daily food stuff .
The one you are talking about that really need a lot of money is the serious one, I can start a restaurant without even having a generator if I choose to close my restaurants by 4 p.m. or 6 p.m., in this case i may not need generator.

There is a statement that goes thus, if you fail to plan you plan to fail. Planning is the foundation of the fabrics of our lives. So I will say that it I very good to plan proper before embarking on any business venture as failure to do proper planning will spell doom for the business.
This is true and not just in business venture,but in any endeavour in life.Planning is the key here to how far you want to go in your business endeavour,else events would just be happening as the day goes by and this is not good for any serious business person.

Why do you need business plan
You need a business py for many reasons
Mind you he that failed to plan
He planned to fail because you can never achieve want you want smotly without you planning

Business plans are like the counter measures that helps us to fix a rather very difficult situation more easily because we have already anticipated such an outcome to be possibility to occur

Business plans are like the counter measures that helps us to fix a rather very difficult situation more easily because we have already anticipated such an outcome to be possibility to occur
You have said it all . This is why it is very important that new business develop a business plan that they follow up with judiciary so that their business will withstand challenges

Every business must have a plan for every business man to succeed he or she must have a business plan you can't just wake up and establish a business without having a plan ok for instance today I'm going to this area to take a survey of what they need in the area of what is lacking okay this house or build the shop.
Must have a business plan before thinking of going into a business so that you will not suffer loss you have to think of the profit you make before establishing such a business and you have to think of how perishable goods are before you will think of establishing a business so anyone that doesn't have a plan that individual have plan to feel other than fail to plan so it's better you plan ahead so that you will succeed than you don't plan at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds