Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why You Need A Business Plan

Nice write-up, from the writing ve known that a business plan is the most important thing for people that are establishing a business,I just believe it might be difficult for you to succeed in business without a proper business plan.
Very difficult indeed as you won't be able to take your stands when everyone else is doing what seems right, but you have reservations about.

Advertisement Placeholder
Very difficult indeed as you won't be able to take your stands when everyone else is doing what seems right, but you have reservations about.
But doI really need to plan for a very long time about the business I am going into before I succeed, don't you think serious planning for my business in just one week is enough to make me to succeed in the business ?

Business plan is highly needed to check your self if you're still on track. There must be a blue print of how your business will move, the direction it will go at every stage and how to go about it

Maybe you don't need an extensive planning just like the people above have said if you are trying ti launch a small business that you can operate from your home.

Nice write-up, from the writing ve known that a business plan is the most important thing for people that are establishing a business,I just believe it might be difficult for you to succeed in business without a proper business plan.
This is quite true. Starting a business, without a business plan is a business that is already planning to fail. Everything needed to make the business grow can be found in the business.

You need a business plan for direction because it will help you in organising, and also carrying out good structure and direction in terms of establishment.

But doI really need to plan for a very long time about the business I am going into before I succeed, don't you think serious planning for my business in just one week is enough to make me to succeed in the business ?
I do not mean you should really plan for long. Was actually saying your plans should be on consideration of a long term gain of any decisions you want to make.

This is quite true. Starting a business, without a business plan is a business that is already planning to fail. Everything needed to make the business grow can be found in the business.
Ok what if I am passionate about the particular business and I do not have time to make adequate preparation and planning but I have the money to kicks start the business, do you really think I will not succeed ?

Ok what if I am passionate about the particular business and I do not have time to make adequate preparation and planning but I have the money to kicks start the business, do you really think I will not succeed ?
Its possible to still succeed in such situations, based on how you plan the business later on. Planning is something you cannot avoid in a business. Looking for a targeted audience and how to attract them is also planning in business, because these are things that are found in a business plan. Why its best to always make plans for the business before startup, with this method you can be more focused, all you need to do is just carry out the mapped out plan. But in a case where plans where not made before the startup, you have to deal with managing the business and trying to plan things out

Business plan is very important to run a successful business. Any business man who does not have a business plan we definitely run a shambolic business which will lead to failure.
There are different reasons why you need business plan you need business plan for you to be able to regulate control and also actualize different stages in terms of building a small scale business or starting up a business.

Sure you wouldn't succeed as you are not well knowledgeable about the particular business so this makes it a risky venture for you generally.

A business plan should talk about the objectivity of the business and the moment the objectives are not met, it will be easily be noticed if there is business plan which will serve as guide to how the business will be run.

Nowadays I see many new businesses springing up without business plans and it amazes me.

No matter how small your business venture is, it is imperative to have a plan, here is why

1. A business plan helps you determine the feasibility of the business

2. Identifies your threats and competitors

3. Lays out long term milestones that are important to the success of the business

4. Identifies your financial needs

5. Analyses how the business intends to make money

6. Provides details about the company, staff and customers

The importance of a business plan to cannot be over emphasised.

Are you starting a new business?Write that business plan!
Hm..you literally need a plan in almost every you do in life especially when it's money centric so as to business too,its help in many helpful ways and I'm not sure a business can do without it

All the business plan is very important if we are starting a new business but even with that business plan is not always a guarantee that our business will succeed, there some people that do not have a business plan but they are succeeding in business.

Its possible to still succeed in such situations, based on how you plan the business later on. Planning is something you cannot avoid in a business. Looking for a targeted audience and how to attract them is also planning in business, because these are things that are found in a business plan. Why its best to always make plans for the business before startup, with this method you can be more focused, all you need to do is just carry out the mapped out plan. But in a case where plans where not made before the startup, you have to deal with managing the business and trying to plan things out
Wow this is the best explanation,you really take your time to explain thanks for that,according to your explanation planning is really necessary before starting a business, I've seen your point thank you very much for that

With a business plan on ground before you start any business, it will always help you in the execution of your ideas for your business tremendously both in times of success and challenges

True to your word. The idea of a business plan cannot be overemphasized because a business plan is the road map for the success of a business and without it, it is pretty difficult for a business to make headway.

If you want to sell items through facebook market place or ebay, you do not have to brood on a business plan. All you have to do is choose the righ product to sell

True to your word. The idea of a business plan cannot be overemphasized because a business plan is the road map for the success of a business and without it, it is pretty difficult for a business to make headway.
You're very right. The business plan idea is very paramount in any business endeavour one must undertake. Do not think you already have everything figured out in your head to just gamble your business like that. You must get yourself a business plan ahead

The plan shows how the business yield result. With the best plan, we'll drive forward our business through hardwork. The plan is like the emblem of the business, which we are working along with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds