Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why You Need A Business Plan

Business plans are like the counter measures that helps us to fix a rather very difficult situation more easily because we have already anticipated such an outcome to be possibility to occur
It is one of the things that has help a lot of business to succeed because with proper business planning a business is likely to face any challenges that comes, does it mean that without a proper business plan a business is not likely to succeed?

Advertisement Placeholder
A business plan is needed in any level of your business because it is what guides you against unknown situations that can actually come up and run you of your furtunes you are supposed to have made in your business.

Having a business plan before getting to set up a business can't not be over emphasised. I think it's very important up to the point that it will help you structure your business in such a way that you will know when to make changes whenever it's needed

A business plan is needed in any level of your business because it is what guides you against unknown situations that can actually come up and run you of your furtunes you are supposed to have made in your business.
Business plan is needed just because we want to save our hard-earned investment. Without a plan we still can start a business, but that will be very unprofessional. There is a high chances that the business may collapse due to lack of strategy. In order to make business more profitable it is important to have a proper plan.

A well-thought out business plan helps you to step back and think objectively about the key elements of your business and informs your decision making as you move forward.

It is very important to write out the plans for your business and ensure that you do feasibility studies before you venture into it. Don't do things because others are doing it. Have a clear unambiguous business plans and let it guide you through.

The essence of a business plan cannot be overemphasized. It is just a breakdown of how a business will be structured. it contains the modus operandi of the business, its cost, potential clients. It protects the business venture from collapsing prematurely.

Business plan have so many advantage it could also help increase the patronage of customers , like for instance you could create a plan that is more focused on marketing your products and this could help in business patronage

A business plan is essential if you are thinking of starting a bisiness but it's also an important tool for established businesses. ... Reviewing the business plan can also help you see what goals have been accomplished, what changes need to be made, or what new directions your company's growth should take.

Business plans are like the counter measures that helps us to fix a rather very difficult situation more easily because we have already anticipated such an outcome to be possibility to occur
Very true, this is exactly why we need a business plan. Our business plan contains everything, including how to deal with certain difficulties and failures as well.

Very true, this is exactly why we need a business plan. Our business plan contains everything, including how to deal with certain difficulties and failures as well.
My father has clothing business and I know that planning does play important role. But it never helps to predetermine what to do in difficult situations. Rather it only helps to manage the decisions you take in such a situation.

Business plan helps you in many ways....
* to know your competitors
*to know the location
*to have objectives of the business
*to make projected financial statement
*ro know how many employees to start with.
However the list is linf.

Nowadays I see many new businesses springing up without business plans and it amazes me.

No matter how small your business venture is, it is imperative to have a plan, here is why

1. A business plan helps you determine the feasibility of the business

2. Identifies your threats and competitors

3. Lays out long term milestones that are important to the success of the business

4. Identifies your financial needs

5. Analyses how the business intends to make money

6. Provides details about the company, staff and customers

The importance of a business plan to cannot be over emphasised.

Are you starting a new business?Write that business plan!
Great tips op. A business plan is like a blueprint for running a business. Lots of people don't really know how important it is, so they start of their business really poorly.

A business will hardly survive without a good business plan. A business plan is needed to help organise, control and manage the day to day business activities in order to achieve the goals of the business.

This is a nice thread. I believe every one need a business plan to start his or her business.without a business plan every thing is back to zero

I don’t have any business in mind now and I don’t even have any business plan. I will think of a business plan when I’m starting a business
You can draft a business plan even now that you do not have a business. This would go a long way in making you get some financial responsibilities.

Business plan always makes a business to escape from blunders (stupid mistakes which are not normal in business). A business plan helps a business to grow as planned.

A business plan is very important in every business, it is the way a business will be run and managed. You need a good business plan to help you have a successful business experience.

I don’t have any business in mind now and I don’t even have any business plan. I will think of a business plan when I’m starting a business
You still have to get the business plan ,this will help you to make a quick decision when you have the money that is necessary to start up a business, or maybe you are not interested in any business at all.

Nowadays I see many new businesses springing up without business plans and it amazes me.

No matter how small your business venture is, it is imperative to have a plan, here is why

1. A business plan helps you determine the feasibility of the business

2. Identifies your threats and competitors

3. Lays out long term milestones that are important to the success of the business

4. Identifies your financial needs

5. Analyses how the business intends to make money

6. Provides details about the company, staff and customers

The importance of a business plan to cannot be over emphasised.

Are you starting a new business?Write that business plan!
I already have business plan in my mind. My plan is to be a multi millionaire through online business like cryptocurrency trading. I have to deposit to my cryptocurrency wallet million of dollars.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds