Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why You Need A Business Plan

Business plan gives the business direction. No business will really prosper without a good and experienced plan being put in place.
I completely agree with you that business plan piece of business direction for that business to move and this direction that business plan gives it its unexpected positive direction that will make the business to grow and expand and also reduce the possibility of the business failing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business need a business plan. You need to seat down and plan on how to run your business . You need to plan your business from inside and outside. You need to plan how you can get customers and keep your business going

There is no way a business will be successful if there is no solid business plan. Business plan is very important and it gives the business the direction to succeed.

Maybe you don't need an extensive planning just like the people above have said if you are trying ti launch a small business that you can operate from your home.
I don't agree with this because there's no business that you want to start that will not require an extensive business planning and this is so that you can avoid making loss or the business not becoming successful. The importance of a good business plan cannot always be overemphasized.

Everything need a proper and good planning as long as we desire to rum it for a very long time talk more of businesses that we do solve people need and get profit in returned. Business plan is good because without it nobody will give you loan to start it if you don't have the money, also it tell about what you focus on and how to deal with competitors in that area.

But doI really need to plan for a very long time about the business I am going into before I succeed, don't you think serious planning for my business in just one week is enough to make me to succeed in the business ?
Everything is in stages, just like the education system that goes from pre primary to tertiary, business start up is also in stages, I don't think it can be accomplished in a week, business requires many findingsm

If you want to sell items through facebook market place or ebay, you do not have to brood on a business plan. All you have to do is choose the righ product to sell
Business plan is only advisable to have if you are planning of going into any business , because this will help you with all the guidelines and all the information that will be needed to establish your own business.

The business plan is the armour we clone when we're going into business. Without the business plan we'll be heading low, and won't survive when uncertainty rock.

You need a business plan because it is that which will guide your conduct and the gradual plants to wish your business can strive overtime

Well, everything needs planning. You cannot do anything without planning. If you try to do anything without planning you are likely to fail. But some thing needs better planning than others

Everything is in stages, just like the education system that goes from pre primary to tertiary, business start up is also in stages, I don't think it can be accomplished in a week, business requires many findingsm
Do you understand that there are some business that not require a serious planning as you said ?, any business that requires a serious planning is a company,Most small businesses such as supermarket do not require such planning.

Do you understand that there are some business that not require a serious planning as you said ?, any business that requires a serious planning is a company,Most small businesses such as supermarket do not require such planning.
That's not true. Every business needs planning . You have to plan how to get the goods , the amount to spend on goods for the first few months , the bonus and strategy to attract new investors as a new business.

A business plan is am integral part of a business. Without a business plan, there won't be a blue print of the business, if the business is collapsing, there won't be any back up plan to fall on

Well, the fundamental reason why you need a business plan is because you would have to gain financial gain in the end and this is the main reason why you need a business plan. Business plan is all about making the most of out your business while remaining in the budget and you are also correct when you stated that business plan also includes competing with your competitors in the best possible way.

Every business needs a plan. If you don't plan your business it is likely to fail. You need to plan how to start up the business, how to market your products and how to support the business. Without any business plan. It may not stand

Nowadays I see many new businesses springing up without business plans and it amazes me.

No matter how small your business venture is, it is imperative to have a plan, here is why

1. A business plan helps you determine the feasibility of the business

2. Identifies your threats and competitors

3. Lays out long term milestones that are important to the success of the business

4. Identifies your financial needs

5. Analyses how the business intends to make money

6. Provides details about the company, staff and customers

The importance of a business plan to cannot be over emphasised.

Are you starting a new business?Write that business plan!
Actually I don't have a business at all right now but definitely this are the plans one must take after when considering a business they are plans that you need to follow up to be able to get a productive business .

That's not true. Every business needs planning . You have to plan how to get the goods , the amount to spend on goods for the first few months , the bonus and strategy to attract new investors as a new business.
Okay ,but the planning that you have just mentioned above are something that can be mapped out within a period of one week, the highest it may take to settle this type of planning should be only two weeks if you have money readily for starting the business.

Okay ,but the planning that you have just mentioned above are something that can be mapped out within a period of one week, the highest it may take to settle this type of planning should be only two weeks if you have money readily for starting the business.
You may have the money to start the business but you also need money to sustain the business , all you need is to plan for how to have money to run the other challenges of the business

Although I am not starting a new business now but when I am thinking of going into a serious business i will need a business plan ,but the business I am going into Now is not serious and I may not need it.

Business plan is very important especially if you want to raise fund from the investors. Business plans tells the investor to things, first it tells them that you know about your business. s the realise the return on the investment they are going to make from investing in your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds