Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree, I think it is Important to start small, at least from there you keep growing. A lot of the big companies today started small and kept growing from there, starting small could be beneficial.

It depends on your capability and your experience, if you look at the most successful business men today starts with something little so what matters most is not the big or small but the vision behind the business start out is what matters

Starting small is very good and it make you know the basis of your business and it also make you have more experience
But what is important is to get the necessary knowledge before starting any business
If you have the necessary knowledge starting big will never be a problem

Why can't you start small when you can actually start the business.
It is possible to start a business with a small scale and pray and ensure that the business grows to a bigger one and not small again.

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
So insightful. This is what I always tell people when they complain about not having enough to start their business, why not start from somewhere. Most people have imaginations, they already have the big picture of how the business will be which there is very good but we have to be realistic. Not everyone will start with big buildings filled with different workers and infrastructures.

Starting small is a very good ideal, it is also help if unfortunately the business happen to fail, the owner will not have lost much and it also gives room for experience but the thing is not all business can be started with small capital

I agree with you but I never dream about having small business, all my dreams it to start a big business starting a business you must have to plan well, but I don't say that starting a small business is bad, but depends on individual.

As for me theres no problem with starting big than starting small and moreover everything depends on your pocket and how you want your business to boost seriously that's why you have to make it big
[automerge]1612342198[/automerge]
As for me theres no problem with starting big than starting small and moreover everything depends on your pocket and how you want your business to boost seriously that's why you have to make it big

When it comes to business,capacity and ideas matters that is the reason why is good and advisable for one to start small.
Before starting a business one has to know the risk involved,what it takes for the business to grow.

I agreed with you because it very good to start from small scale so that you will be growing the business gradually and keep developing your self to be more expert on the business. Therefore, by the time the business grow to big you will able to handle it because you self have already grow up in experience of the business.

The challenge for a lot of us is that when we go about our lives, we interact with so many “big” things and we forget or don’t even know how they originally started. It’s difficult to understand how the evolutionary process of products and brands contributes and is vital to what they are today. We also all have big aspirations and want to get there fast.

It depends on the type of business that you can start small and later you can grow to be big. For a restaurant that is a franchise I don't think you can start small because most of the franchise restaurants here have their standard on the size of the place and also on the location. Maybe for a store you can start small and when your business is growing you can transfer to a bigger place or perhaps you can open a branch. I would agree that if it is possible to start small then why not?

It's always good to start small, when starting a new business. Even if you have enough capital to flood your shop, don't go all out from the start, be patient, start with small amount of products, use it to learn the business more, try to understand the market more before adding more fund.

I have never really looked at this concept from this perspective, my opinion about starting small has always been that the best way to start a lasting business is to start small, so that you can get experience as the business grows with time.

I have always thought that way, at the time of undertaking I believe that it should be done from below and emerge with confidence and firm steps. When a high level is reached, the effort, perseverance and dedication that has been given to the company is valued and it is given the value it deserves.

I actually think that it is better to start a small business at first. It would be like a trial whether the customers will patronize it. And make a plan how to attract more. It's also best for those without much capital. One can rather expand it once they are earning a lot of profits.

You are right. Starting a business small can be good because it helps one to minimize risks and start off with a low capital. It also helps one to know the business inside out. Starting small however is not for everyone.

Starting small or big shouldn't be barriers, reasons is because whatever business you want to venture into make sure you are fully and engrossed with the best intail about the business, get your fact and lay your principles along side with it.
Let it suite your proposed plan and logic your intend to practice.

Starting small will help one to monitor and appreciate the progress of the business. Sometimes impatience leads one to start a big business. I love big businesses and I pray to have one. I also know that some people started small before getting to where they are now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds