Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

Abas10b

Credits
You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
I don't think that it is necessary that you have to fail in order to gain experience because even if you are successful and whatever you were doing you can still gain the experience based on what you have done in that business and what you have been exposed to. However I think that when people fail they are more inclined to look for different methods and as a result this can enhance their learning procedure.

You can have a lot of experience by just being into something but then whenever you feel in that particular thing you have a first-hand knowledge on the things you should do and things you should not do.

Not everyone will actually agre with you on this position that failure is the best teacher and not experience. They may see it differently and still be correct from their own point of view too

Both of them are ways of learning . Basically the right term should be experience because experience can be a successful one or a failure. I have never heard of failure being the best teacher

You are right. Now that I can trade forex confidently without losing my money, I had made lots of mistakes in the past. Because I don't want to lose I make sure I know what my mistakes are and I worked on the mistakes in other not to loss my money anymore

Failure is the best teacher just because of the fact that it will be very easy for someone who has failed in a position to restrategize and use another option on how to succeed.

Failure comes with shame and disgrace. However, when you look past your failure and try again, you won't want to repeat the same mistake as you must have learnt your lesson the hard way.

You fail you gain a new experience that you have discovered one way that doesn't work. You win means you just got a good experience of running a business and propel you to do more than you have done to gain more wins.

A failed person is the one who gave up on himself and not the person who had an obstacle... Its Is the experience of not repeating the same mistake that is the best teacher...

I think whether failure or experience is the best teacher, what is important to me is the success in the end. Its like climbing the mountain. Some will climb the mountain in the frontside of the mountain whereas others will climb the mountain in the backside. What is important is you reach the top.

Failure is the best teacher and not experience just because of the fact that it will make you to know what happened in the first event of making mistake and how to rectify it

It can't be a straight jacket point that failure is the best teacher. That point may be valid to you but the reverse is the case for another person like myself right now that thinks experience is the best teacher

Failure is the best teacher just because of the fact that it will be very easy for someone who has failed in a position to restrategize and use another option on how to succeed.
Failure is one of the best way which someone can learn when you fail will you want such scenario to repeat itself?never so you need to learn from failure mostly when its occure so failure is very dangerous you need to learn and never allow it to come back again

Failure is one of the best way which someone can learn when you fail will you want such scenario to repeat itself?never so you need to learn from failure mostly when its occure so failure is very dangerous you need to learn and never allow it to come back again
I don't see failure is the best teacher I prefer to have experience than go through failure before learning what is right that will be a delay when it comes to investment.

Failure is the best teacher because when you fail you will pick the correction and since is more personal it stands as best teacher because you experience it but you don't need to fail before you get experience.

You can fail and not learn any lesson from it and also it is not only failure that brings experience. It is said that a man of experience is better than a man of knowledge.
Experience is the best teacher.

Experience no doubt is the best teacher and don't forget that failure is also an experience. Therefore experience remains the best teacher because we learn from them so we don't make a mistake twice

I think the whole statement is mixed up somewhere. Experience has been the best teacher and failure is part of experience that is why failure is also the best teacher

it simply has to do with what we choose our best teacher to be. Some people learn from experience while others won't learn until the experience what others experienced which is failure. Failure can be a very good teacher because she wouldn't want to experience that again no one likes failure.
[automerge]1630342158[/automerge]
But in the end they are both very good teachers depending on who the student is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds