Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do you want to work online?

The main reason why i am working online is to support myself and my family income by outting what i earn into good use both online and offline, so in a nutshell , I am working online to make money.
That is true people work to support themself and their family,so for me I think I work online so I can be in total control of my money and time,infact its a profession I have chose I have been working online for some time now and the experience can never be compare to when I was working offline,online work is always simple and easy to handle compare to offline work

Advertisement Placeholder
What is your main reasoning for wanting to work online? Are there any jobs located near you that you could do? I imagine you'd probably make more money that way. But what is your reason for wanting to work online? For me, it was just the ability to not have to drive to a job, clock in, and so on. Being my own boss is far more appealing.
My reason for working online is just to make additional income.
I love offline jobs where I can go out and attend to clients face to face.
Taking up an online job would be part time and just for additional bucks.

We all have our reasons for working online. But for me I work online just to take care of my needs. Making money online has thought me lots of things.

For me I prefer working on online to any others, first I love my personal space, time and break whenever I need it and online jobs help me to do and achieve that conveniently

I think working online is much more relaxed than working offline, with neat clothes, ties and shiny shoes, working online only requires internet, maybe only wearing shorts, and a t-shirt, so it's more relaxed and fun.

I started working online since the first pandemic with this covid virus started :) until then, I didn't work online. but I really like it, I work from home and from my comfort.

Well, let's just say that it's because there is no offline job that's forthcoming these days and even if there was, I don't think I can combine it with my other offline engagements but this is not the case for online work as you can attend to it whenever you feel like

Working online keeps me so busy and helps me earn my own money. That way, I don't waste time just idling and earning nothing. At least with my online earning, I have data bundles throughout the month.

Working online keeps me so busy and helps me earn my own money. That way, I don't waste time just idling and earning nothing. At least with my online earning, I have data bundles throughout the month.
That is very nice of you and I think if you chose to work online you have chose the right profession,there are so many opportunity online but you need to be creative as well,I work online and am in love with my work,atleast at the end of the day I will have money to buy my subscribtion

What is your main reasoning for wanting to work online? Are there any jobs located near you that you could do? I imagine you'd probably make more money that way. But what is your reason for wanting to work online? For me, it was just the ability to not have to drive to a job, clock in, and so on. Being my own boss is far more appealing.
Right now, I am sipping my favorite tea, under an air conditioner on a comfortable couch while I type. I'm not a lazy folk but I can really do without all the city's bustling in the mornings. Plus I'm doing this on my own time. That's just a couple of reasons I like earning some cash online.

Reasons I want to work online is to have time to look after my family and also have time to improve my life,and also be responsible for my time planning

I agree with you. Asides the fact that I want to be my own boss, I also want to be able to have control over some decisions, to try new things that normally being under a boss wouldn't allow.
The freedom to work from home or anywhere sometimes is also very very appealing. Besides I want to flex my creativity as much as I can.

Reasons I want to work online is to have time to look after my family and also have time to improve my life,and also be responsible for my time planning
That is good, do you plan on creating a work space within your house or will just do your online jobs from the comfort of your smart phone or laptop any where?

Personally, I am working online because nearly everything has online presence and it is very interesting working and earning from home. I have my offline work though, but it is not good to put all eggs in one basket. That is just my opinion.

You must be focusing a lot on offline work and I do not see any reason to only focus on offline jobs. It is very important to remember that many people lost offline jobs during the Covid-19 crisis and they depended on online money making jobs to survive.

I would like to work from the comfort of my home, and earn my income full time from my online activities. And I would like to be close to my family as well. But all this are still a dream of mine.

I started working online because I had nothing to do during the lockdown. IN the beginning, I just wanted to experiment and have fun, later when I began to earn, I started taking it seriously.

I got to realize the vitality of working online during the coronavirus pandemic. If you're an online expert, you get to see your daily bread but I wasn't at the time so I can say otherwise
I got into earning online during the pandemic too. I think I would like to keep working online because it provides me passive income and it opens me up to new findings.

I work online just to earn some money for myself. Yes getting a normal job pays more than online job but right now I can't do normal jobs since am still studying. But am still going to do this online forum job even if I get I normal job but am going to do it once in a while since I will be busy. Right know I have alot of free time and I thought I can make myself productive by working online.

I work online just to earn some money for myself. Yes getting a normal job pays more than online job but right now I can't do normal jobs since am still studying. But am still going to do this online forum job even if I get I normal job but am going to do it once in a while since I will be busy. Right know I have alot of free time and I thought I can make myself productive by working online.
I dont beleive in your content how can you say working offline jobs is so profitable than the online jobs no for me I have work on both online and offline its a good comparism which I have done seriously working online is more flexible than working offline you control your time.

The main reason why everybody work online is to make money and also make end meets online and oflline , you dint offline offline the fun of it, I am mainly working online to support my offline business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds