Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

Ziki

Legendary member
Credits
I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business

Advertisement Placeholder
Your ideal customer should come from your target market for example if you are looking to go into baby wears your target audience is adults who have little kids so when you eventually have some of them, you get you real customers.

Your ideal customer is someone who gets their exact needs met by what you're offering. An ideal customer is happy with your services, keeps coming back for more and also helps your business grow more by spreading awareness through word of mouth about your business.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
An ideal customer is a customer that you have you at heart whenever the need to buy your products arises, as long as you keep serving him the best, he's bound to always come to you and he also helps you with referrals

Your ideal customer will be determined based on the type of products you want to sell, when you decide okay these are the kind of products I want to sell, then you will know the people you need to target and from there you will know your ideal customer, so that you will also know the ideal place to set up, where your customers who you feel we need this product can come and patronize you.

the truth is you never know who you are the customer is until you advertise the product you're about to sell. You test it to know who is interested in buying what you have to offer. And most your potenti customers that signify interest in your product will still not buy from you.

When you agree that these are the goods that I want to sell, so you know what you are targeting and you will know your ideal customer from here, so that you know also the ideal location to set up, where your clients, who you think we need this brand will come and protect you.. Your ideal customer is decided by your product type.

Your ideal customer comes from your target audience, if you sell a particular product and people start patronizing you, you will see your product will meet needs of some certain customers, they are happy with you and your product, they are your ideal customers.

Your ideal customers should be the ones that patronize your business or products and services all the time. They should be the one you mostly give out discount to and other benefits coming from your business at the end of the year because they are the backbone that holds your business

Customer service is a very sensitive section or department of an organization and a company. From being the face of such a company to rendering a perfect service to customers. Anyone who is calm, patient, can listen well and provide solutions is good for such position

My ideal customer is honest
At its most basic definition, the goal of your business is to offer customers a product or service that makes them happy and solves their problems. What makes ideal customers different from others is the amount of time, effort, and resources you have to expend to acquire them and make them feel good about buying from your brand. In other words, ideal customers are easy to attract, take minimal effort to keep, and naturally become loyal, recurrent buyers.

Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business, download our free eBook The Power of Online Reviews
[automerge]1612944491[/automerge]
Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business, download our free eBook The Power of Online Reviews

Take a minute to think of something that you know absolutely everybodylikes. What came to mind? Vacations? Well, time off actually stresses some people out more than it relaxes them. Puppies? Some people are afraid of or allergic to dogs. Chocolate? As strange as it might seem, not everybody loves it.

Its a good thing that you have asked this question before going into the business. To knowing the answer to this is part of business planning.

You ideal customers are those who your services tends to solve their problems. Once your products solves a problem, then those who have the problem you're solving becomes your ideal and targeted customers.

I think your ideal customer is that who give you an idea to start a business, when you start a business and who buy your products and services and share your products to other people. That is actually your ideal customer, he thought Evey good or bad decision for you, you can say that he is your partner to growing in business.

An ideal customer is that one who listen you carefully. He should be fully attention to your talk. He should understand the reality about products and its rates. If he didn't do that he should asked to to verify from market. It is better to say that he treats others with good manners and respect.

there is no ideal customer, there is an ideal seller, you have to sell to every existing human, that's what a business is, never make a difference between the customers and consider them all the same as long as they buy

An ideal customer should be one who will always come back. Those customers one has a comfortability working with. These are regular customers. You know them and they know you. And they are loyal to you at every pointing time. They are committed to what you exchange with them.

Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds