Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business is easy to start?

I believe that there is no business that easy to start because you need to have the idea of such business, you have to get capital no matter how little it is and you have to get customers target. All these are some important things you have to do before start any business.

Advertisement Placeholder
if You are looking for easy business, you won’t have the courage to start a business, no business is easy to start. Agriculture is easy to start weather small or big, no stress is a attached to it. The stress there is when your livestock are sick and clean their house that all

Below are some easy businesses to start
  • Party Planner. Demand just goes up, up, up in the party business. ...
  • Floating Art Gallery. ...
  • Mobile Car Washing and Detailing . ...
  • Social Media Service. ...
  • Collectibles Trading. ...
  • Test Prep Tutoring. ...
  • Catering or Bartending Service. ...
  • Car or Boat Resale.

I think a hairdresser is a very good option, especially on this holiday season. And this is the whole year, if you learn or get a good employee, you can start without so many implements and grow quickly.
I think a hairdresser is a very good option, especially on this holiday season. And this is the whole year, if you learn or get a good employee, you can start without so many implements and grow quickly.

Any type. Of business is not easy becuse to start a business we required lot of money and experience to start any business . If we have not any experience then our business not be become successful.

E-commerce Store
In the event that you have items, however no cash to put resources into an actual store, staff, and bills, you can sell your items on the web.

Aside from the absence of enormous venture and time responsibility, advertising openings online are unending.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Any of you can buy and sell things on the shopper. It will be a very useful process that you will start making money easily. This is one of the easiest ways you can invest in cryptocurrency. It can grow your money without any hassle. I don't think anything is difficult if a person wants to.

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise.

The easiest business to start is a service business , especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise, instead of products or goods.

Business is a business, no matter what type it is, so you need to know what business you want to start and search for it so that it can benefit you. It will not benefit you If you can't research it.

The most easiest form of business I know is clothes selling business, and bar business. If you want good return for your money you could also begin mini importation and selling of phone accessories and gadgets.

It is not easy to start any business. First wo should know the knowledge and gain experience about business which we want to start. Anyhow farming is the easy to start and also a profitable business.

Making hair business. For instance, when I wanted to start my making hair business I started small I didn't even had to wait till when I could rent a shop all I needed to do was place a poster that I make hair in front of my house, got some hair making tools and today I have one of the largest shop around.

I believe skill related business are the easier to start. Starting a business that requires you rendering your is quite easy because you already have the knowledge all that is left is for you to get a business environment and some few equipment you need, skills like hair dressing, baring tailoring etc

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

The easiest business to start with is businesses that people need urgently like food. If you start a mini restaurant business in your locality you can get back your capital in just 2 weeks, and start making huge profit.

What really determine wether a business is easy or not is how committed one is towards it with proper strategies to maintain it. Like you said, starting of clothes business online it's easy to start with minimum capital you're good to go.

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform.

Firstly I want to work as a employee for the business site I learned this Bussiness I think real estate Bussiness I want to start and other part time Bussiness and in online but I have time distrube to both site and earn money for the finnaicial management

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

Right it is not an easy work small business really needs a management even for setting up now a days there's so many trending now about small business just like selling clothes online no need to go shop you can do it on your home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds