Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business is easy to start?

I thing online marketing is the best way of earning online, in which you have not to make investment. you can do affiliate marketing for Amazon that is the most raking marketing place all over the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner.A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise instead of products or goods. Examples of service businesses are, you become a consultant and sell your expertise.

It depends on the country youre residing. Here in the Philippines, Electronic loading business or simply E-Loading business is in demand. Because we are the one of the highest percentage user of social media and we love texting video/voice calling. With a small capital, you can immediately start with this business. Though you gain a small profit in it, it is still one of the best small-capital business here in our country.

i think its good to start in food industry because there is a lot of opportunities when you do a business in food, i think it is the basic business for me to handle when you are starting.

administration business

The most straightforward business to begin is an assistance business, particularly for a novice. A help business is any sort of business where you sell administrations. All in all, you sell your ability, work or aptitude — rather than items or products

No business is easy to start but we have to start any business with a plan on which business can I do and succeed and before going to a any business pray about it for starting the business, Think of business that can give you more profit and attract more customers ,Sit down and think of the amount of money you are going to spend on starting that business

There are series of home based businesses you can with $200. One of it is soap and detergent making business. It does not cost much to buy some of the needed material. Caustic soda both sold and granular one will cost $30 depend on your locality. Shaping and grinding machine will cost around $100 while the rest of $70 will go for perfume and packing tools.

Event Planning. ...
Gardening and Landscaping Services. ...
DJing. ...
Painting. ...
Yoga Instruction. Image (c) Hero Images / Getty Images. ...
Local Tour Guide. Image (c) Zero Creatives / Getty Images. ...
Tutoring. Tutor helping one of her students. ...
You Don't Need Much Money But You Do Need... Couple running small gardening business.

I do not think there is a business that is easy to start neither is there one that is difficult. It is very important that before you start a business, you check if you have the necessary requirements to start the business. This is what will determine if you will encounter difficulty in starting the business or not. If you do not have enough knowledge, skills and funds to start up a business, it will definitely seem difficult to start.
A business is easy to start when you have everything in place o commence the business

According to my understanding, most online businesses are easy to start. Due to the low start-up costs and also you can eliminate things such as a pricey office or retail space and long-term lease commitments

A barbing saloon is easy to start. All you have to do is acquire the skill from a professional barber. Training may last 3 months. Then with enough capital, open a saloon in a busy area and you can be sure of returns in 6 months or a year.

I think a hairdresser is a very good option, especially on this holiday season. And this is the whole year, if you learn or get a good employee, you can start without so many implements and grow quickly.
Each is a business that you can start inexpensively; some can be started for nothing if you already have the equipment. Every one of these suggestions will let you start a business quickly—in some cases, almost instantly. And all can be operated as home-based businesses.
Be warned though; these types of businesses are not suitable for a "get rich quick" plan. What these inexpensive, easy businesses offer to the person prepared to work at them is a good living and, of course, the satisfaction of being your own boss.

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods

In my opinion, the best is to start with selling clothes. Many people today are very fond of buying new clothes. It is indeed in demand and less worry about the money you will spend.

Starting a new business this season is not easy because it involves time waiting period for the business to start to be generating profit. In Starting a business you must be certain of the cost implications which is the start up capital and this is determined by the type of business you want to start. A small business doesn't require huge capital which you can ascertain by doing the feasibility study and the profit projection of it. Go and do your findings first on which business you want to do and what comprises of the start up capital.

You are right on the clothes selling business and I can testify to that through a friend who started such business. But I notice one thing with his own cloth selling business, he sells more of Jessy than other clothes, and when I ask him, he said the Jessy sell fast and draw customers to him automatically.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

No one business is easy to start. A business is or becomes easy for you to start if it is your passion. If you are passionate enough for a particular business, then you'll discover it'll take less time to learn all there is in that business than following someone's own business passion.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

For me business to start relies heavily on feasibility studies, area and location for example the hairdressing you are talking about in my location it is highly saturated that no one should think of starting it again.

According to my opinion starting a business is difficult. But it is not impossible . If we start a business we can earn money and other facilities. I would like to start the business of fish farming . It is suitable for me . It give me many advantage . It is cheaper and it will give many profit.

I think nowadays if you go into a selling business like selling clothes and so on you should be good in the field of sales you should know how to talk about the possible sales. right now it is really good to invest time in freelancing site atleast you have no investment. your only investment is your skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds