Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business is easy to start?

There's a high demand for mineral water here in my area, since most of the families here drinks mineral water. Any other small scale business would be easier to handle doesn't require a big capital. Food stands, clothing store are only few examples.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

You are saying that buying clothes and making them home is also considered as one of the good business. I think setting up a crockery store would be an easy business Nowadays, every household needs it and its chances of earning are high.
We should start businesses that are considered good based on the region.

Talk about an easy business to start—a vehicle and a good driving record and you're good to go. We're all familiar with the big names in the delivery industry, but that doesn't mean that there's no room for the little guy (or gal). If you can deliver things quickly and efficiently in your local area at a reasonable price, this may be a good business idea for you.

All business required knowledge because all business are not easy we should start with small business at home like cosmetics... Cloth selling or something els which requires a litte budjet... The most important thing in the business is that we should know how to run the business with sucess

You always need a strategy if you do not have the right strategy you will always have a problem in business. In my opinion computer service is the best business. I have a computer service and my income per month is in the 15k-25k range. I started everything from 0 I only had 1 laptop

According to my own point of view, small scale trading business is very easy to start, all you have to do is rent a good shop in the market or very close to your house, you buy some stuff like indomie biscuits sugar sachet Milo sachet bhavitha sachet milk. That all you can start selling

Event Planning. Gardening and Landscaping Services. Painting. Local Tour Guide. Tutoring students. You Don't Need Much Money But You Do Need..Couple running small gardening business.

I think to me businesses that are easy to start up and require less capitals are businesses that give out services to people eg like a hairdresser and even others. The only thing needed to start this business is your skill and experience, for me I don't think clothing business are easy to start up

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Well, there are many things through which we can start our business. But my interest is mostly towards the clothing business. And i think its too easy to start... One of the main reasons is that I am fond of clothes and I also know people's tasts that today people like to wear most, so I want to open my boutique and do not have to invest too much. According to Pakistani currency, we can start our business with about 20,000 to 50,000 and earn more profits.

how rewarding your full-time job may be, finding the best side business ideas and eventually becoming self-employed is even more meaningful than great pay and solid benefits.
Choosing the path of entrepreneurship and working on finding great business ideas, is without a doubt riskier than being content with holding a job. It requires more sacrifice.
Start a blog
Graphic design
Web development
Web design
Online courses
Instagram marketing etc....

Starting a business in the world is not so easy because it has its advantages and disadvantages and experience. If you do not have experience in this job, you may be at a loss. I think you can start a goat and chicken business and earn a good job and profit.

To me , I don't think there is a business that is that easy. Businesses that are easy to start will probably not yield much returns. Also don't start a business that doesn't have a market demand. If you want to break even in any business, you need to get prepared and start working hard with consistency to make it big.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

Selling of clothes is a really good business that is easy to start. In my country, this business does so well. Another business that is easy here is babering. If you find a good location in a town, you can run it so well and it will earn you a good amount.

All business are not easy to start because for you to start up a business you really need a lot of courage and dedication because if you are serious to started a business you should not just consider the one that is easy to start just that , just go ahead and start any business you think it's worth doing, well there are some business that are much more simpler to start than others especially if you do not have money and it also depends on your country you are staying in Africa you can start a pos business.

You should not focus on the question " what business is easy to start ", you may later know what business is easy but does your business attracts customers? did they need what kind of products you are offering? You should focus on what business should i start that my customers need.

Examples:
1. Water Station
2. Foods
3. Selling clothes

Saying which business is easy to start, I cannot say that any business is easy to start but all business are not too difficult to start, starting a business requires some level of commitment, discipline, hardworking, consistency all this are needful if the business will turn out well

no business is difficult to start as long as you have the right mindset and you are consistent with what you do
Please do not say that not all business are difficult to start because maybe what he was trying to ask was the type of business that are easy to start without so much financial responsibility but to be very serious there are some business that ave very much difficult to start that you really need a lot of courage before you can take the bold step, maybe it doesn't have enough money and he just need a simple business that can just keep him going, when you are about to start business for the first time you know that some business are difficult to snap.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

Of course, before you can start a business, you need to have experience and budget. On a small scale you run a textile business or you build a poultry platform and then gradually expand your business. Because you don't have much budget when you start a business, start a business that uses less of your budget.

Looking for a business that is very easy, I doubt if you will find any, but some business requires lesser stress as compared to others, proper understanding of the business knowledge makes the business easy, surrounding your self with right stakeholders also will reduce stress of running the business

I think in order to start a business specially when you have a limited budget, I suggest you should start something that would make use of your talent or what you're good at. For example a hairdresser, if you're good in styling hair then plan to make a salon. It's not that important if it's small, what matter is that you're starting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds