Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business is easy to start?

If you want to go into business with the mindset of how easy it may be then, I do not think you could go into any business.
To me , I don't think there is a business that is that easy. You better off say which one is better.
And what really determine wether a business is easy or not is how committed one is towards it with proper strategies to maintain it.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only way a business would be easy to start at first is if you have prior knowledge of the business, that is, you have been involve in running that kind of a business setup before or you have someone like a mentor or consultant that would guide you through the business, that is when a business can be considered to be easy to start

The easiest business to start is service business..service business is any kind of business where you sell service in other words you sell your skills, labour or expertise instead of products or goods

There is no business that is easy to start both in small scale and in large scale, before starting a business you need to have the knowledge of what you want to set up even tho it's a small business or a big business

The type of business that is easy to start is make-up business. In this type of business you don't need to pay for a shop before starting.
Your home, their home, anywhere is a good place for the business.
People can call you at anytime for home delivery service you don't need to be in a particular place.
[automerge]1611562631[/automerge]
There is no business that is easy to start both in small scale and in large scale, before starting a business you need to have the knowledge of what you want to set up even tho it's a small business or a big business
You are right on this very point.
The challenge in business is to start first. There is no small business but with the right passion and knowledge you can find it easier to begin.
Big or small scale business is going to be little hard but you can start anywhere.

Even though he was considered a niche in the past, the business of the healthy food delivery program is now popular in the cities. In this business you plan, cook, and deliver planned meals for your client throughout the day or week. Especially this year, more and more people are concerned about their health but do not have the time or capacity to prepare nutritious food, such diets or healthy food delivery programs are in-demand.

See the market view and on line platform of the marketing searching the market in your product .you selling uniqe product not costly product customers purchased not a expensive things .your product paking is good and you selling and deling customers deling is good .

I don't think there's any business that will actually be considered to be easy even if it is something like a clothing industry. While the actual concept of it might look easy and simple to manage, there are many factors that you need to be able to take into account as well and this is where business knowledge plays a huge role in determining the success or failure of a business idea. Even doing something as simple as buying and reselling may not be easy because you have to know how to market it. It could be easy to start however maintaining the business maybe a different thing altogether.

Event Planning. ...
Gardening and Landscaping Services. ...
DJing. ...
Painting. ...
Yoga Instruction. Image (c) Hero Images / Getty Images. ...
Local Tour Guide. Image (c) Zero Creatives / Getty Images. ...
Tutoring. Tutor helping one of her students. ...

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Which type of business is easy to start?
There are thousands of business that can be done easily even from the house but believe me there is no shortcut in life, even if you have a Sall scale business, you must have to do a lot of efforts to establish it. I think clothes business could be handed by a single person easily.

Selling online is relatively easy. You don't have to invest a lot of money, but you can make make a lot of money. You also do not have to procure products to sell, you can dropship. furthermore, you also do not have to set up your own online store as you can sell via third party marketplace like amazon or ebay.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
There is a growing trend towards fast foods And if your management is good and you don't compromise on quality then you can start this business And choose a business area with a market area and a lot of people Or start a business near the area of a factory etc. so that the employees of this factory can buy from you.
[automerge]1611634619[/automerge]
Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
There is a growing trend towards fast foods And if your management is good and you don't compromise on quality then you can start this business And choose a business area with a market area and a lot of people Or start a business near the area of a factory etc. so that the employees of this factory can buy from you.

It is not easy to start any type of business . To start a business many things are required . If we want to start a small business we should know certain knowledge about it. I think selling clothes is better business. If we have low amount of money then also we can start . From this business we can get profit and earning money also.

There are many different business available online as well as physical. It depends upon your interest. If you have interested in online business because of small budget so I will advice to start writing articles, research and review article or you should work in marketing. You can also make your own website.

a hairdresser or a car wash maybe?
Yes I would agree with you if you say car wash because you may not really need a very huge sum of money to start. But not the hairdresser you would to learn how to make hair then you would rent a shop and you would also need to stock that shop with at least the basics a hair dressing shop should have to attract customers.

You can venture into these business that doesn't need a lot of capital to sell like fruits or fruit salad for offices. Most bankers find it difficult to get up to go eat. So if an individual can come to them with such, they definitely would be glad and not much is needed to start.

Nothing good comes easy, you will have to put effort and hardwork if you desire good result.
Don't go about looking for easy businesses, but rather focus on ways you can make any business you venture easy for you.

There is nothing like an easy business,except you don't really care about the business if you do,you should be more focused on making plans to make it work instead of the one your habouring.

The most simplest business might not even be easy to start if you don't have the confidence and the passion to go about it, you have the passion and you're very much interested to started a business I think that should be easy for you,the most easiest business you can start with is selling of provision that is in Africa and other products , you can even go into selling of use product also

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise instead of products or goods.it gave more profit and less investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds