Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business is easy to start?

I do not think that there is any business that easily to start. Because all the businesses need to have knowledge to run it successfully. But the only business I can say it bit easy to start is beans-cake.

Advertisement Placeholder
The business of car wash is easy to start, it doesn't require much work or capital to start. Once you start, get ready of going home with a chunk of money everyday.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Just as you said, some businesses are hard to start and make profit with. But good number of them too, especially the small business scale ones that are easy should be quoted. The ones that doesn't demand lots of experience and capital resources.
If you're looking for such ones then go into agriculture full time, that one is easy somehow to start with. It doesn't require much capital to start it up.

Any kind of small scale selling is the easiest. I have seen that in my sister. She would buy clothing items and hang them by our gate with ample signage of for sale and the price. She usually earns good money every Saturday that she does that business. Whatever product you will be selling be sure that there is a market so it will be smooth sailing when you start to sell. Also be sure of your prices that it is competitive.

There is no business that's easy or difficult to start. It all starts from the mindset. The only factor that can hinder starting a business is capital. So if the capital is there and the rosurces are available, then starting a business will be easier.

There are not many business that are easy to start. One needs to be very acquainted with any business he has in mind.
I will suggest starting a small restaurant. Look for a strategic place and sell food for people to eat. It can be stressful if you don't have enough workers. In any case, it is easier to start and also profitable.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

You are right that the textile business can be started on a small scale and it does not require much money. We can start it from home and it requires more experience and knowledge. Not only this, with a little bit of understanding you can do it easily and become a good businessman.

Choosing a small business should really depend on your passion and interest.

My sister also loves tailoring and selling clothes and can't cope with doing any online business, while I love content creation and blogging.

At the end, there's a choice for everyone.

There’re lots of businesses that are very easy to but it depends on the capital. For example if you plan venturing into agriculture, I will advise you go into livestock production fish production to be precise. Fishery is very easy and doesn’t require much stress to maintain. Also e-commerceis relatively easy to start

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

To start any business is not easy task, should must hard work struggle and passion, that you can succeed in any business and business of clothes and shoes it is better and easy to start than other business.

I agree that selling clothes and other pretty things is easy to establish and startup. But I think with enough knowledge about animal husbandry mostly especially the one you want to startup like catfish farming, pig farming, poultry farming you will find out it it's easy to establish and really rewarding at the end of the day.

First of all we have to know about the product or thing which business we are going to start and obviously we have to enough amount to run a business. we can start food delivery business at home with low budget.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

First of all we should start buisness according to our interest. We should know much about that buisness.
It needs some rules to get grow.
1) We should handle all issues about buisness ourselves.
2) We should treat well with employees

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

I quite agreed with you, with the fact that some businesses are not easy to start, but still yet, there are other considerable small business such as setting a game centre and football show studio, are likely to start easily with out much prior experience.
[automerge]1609703308[/automerge]

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

I quite agreed with you, with the fact that some businesses are not easy to start, but still yet, there are other considerable small business such as setting a game centre and football show studio, are likely to start easily with out much prior experience.

Businesses most especially small scale business is very easy to start but it depends on the Entrepreneur idea and knowledge about how to run the business that will make the business successful

Yes clothes business is very easy to start and it is very profitable business. This business can be start with small capital.This is lucrative business and is suitable for newbie.Every work are tough in start for newbie but it becomes easy after learning.

The only business that is easier to start these days is crytocurenccy or general online business. When you want to start an online business you do not need a shop, you can start from home, all you need is your electronic gaget devices. You starting an online business with any capital of your choice either small or big capital and it's easier to make profit without stress.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

Like you have said, all business requires knowledge and experience to start, it's not possible for you to start a business without having the knowledge on how to go about it, but about less budget, all small scale businesses require little budget. Business like phone charging business, barbing saloon etc

There is not business that is easy to start, what matters is how you plan your business to be, and the kind of business you choose to start the one suitable for you to do, so there is no easy business to start you have to prepare your mind to choose the one that is good for you.

If you’re looking for the best business you can start that doesn’t cost much, here it is.

in my opinion it’s gonna be an online business. Having an online business is by far the best business you can start because there are zero to little over head costs. If you owned local business that operates physically, you would have to pay for utilities, space rent, shipping of products, etc.

In an online business the expenses are way smaller and in a alot of cases you don’t even need employees to operate your business. If you want lower the costs even more you can operate an online business by simply selling digital products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds