Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business is easy to start?

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

it has to be agriculture. As old as man is, the need for food has made man cultivate the earth in search of food and it didnt need rocket science for such. Farming is an easy business as you don't formal education to begin.
[automerge]1612705384[/automerge]
Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

it has to be agriculture. As old as man is, the need for food has made man cultivate the earth in search of food and it didnt need rocket science for such. Farming is an easy business as you don't formal education to begin.

Advertisement Placeholder
this question varies based on individual,the kind of business that may be easy for me to handle may be quite stressful for you to deal with but selling of bulk cards is still a bit easy as it makes you stress less and you can also have time for other business to handle

There is no specific type of business that is easy to start but it actually depends on the mode of the business whether it is in big scale or in small scale of economics if this can be considered then a person will actually know the type of business that is easy to start

Concerning your question on which business is easy to start, there is no business that's easy or difficult to start. It all starts from the mindset. The only factor that can hinder starting a business is capital. So if the capital is there and the resources are available, then starting a business will be easier, along with getting a financial advisor for your business

Clearly the most easiest business to start is the Business of selling sachet water. To carry out the business you don't need to break your bank to do so as just a little amount of money will place you in a very good position to start sales. Think about the possibility of making double the price on any sachet of water sold successfully

The easiest business to start might mean business without stress and less capital, well products distributors, private tutor for different categories of people.partnership in sewing clothes.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

Foodstuffs business is a business you can start very easily, apart from being very easy to establish, it is very lucrative and fetches money at all times. It is a kind of business that will make you trough money every seconds. I like touching money continuously.

Each is a business that you can start inexpensively; some can be started for nothing if you already have the equipment. Every one of these suggestions will let you start a business quickly—in some cases, almost instantly. And all can be operated as home-based businesses.

Want to start a business but don't have a lot of startup money or time to invest in developing specialized skills? Then you'll want to have a look at this list of ideas for easy businesses to start.

Each is a business that you can start inexpensively; some can be started for nothing if you already have the equipment. Every one of these suggestions will let you start a business quickly—in some cases, almost instantly.

The most easier kind of business to start and run is to buy a franchisee of a good company which has brand value and name in the market.The biggest advantage of owning a franchise is that it brings several independent smaller businesses together under a single trademark and business plan.

The easiest business that is easy to start in my own opinion is dry cleaning business, you don't need much to start, all you need is just to buy a washing machine and iron, a pressing table, soap , startch and you are ready to go.

There is no business that is not easy to start, all the business are easy depending on the level of your consciousness about the business you want to do, but when it comes to business with small business capital I recommended agricultural of farming business.

No business in this life is easy to start because it might be easy for some and hard for others because in every business it requires some certain things such as expertise,capital and so many other things
However there are some business that doesn't require a lot of stress but nevertheless they are not there easy to start

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. Service business is any type of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skills, labor or expertise - instead of products or equipment.

Which type of business is easy to start?​

Most Profitable Small Businesses
Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads. ...
Catering Services. ...
Website Design. ...
Business Consulting. ...
Courier Services. ...
Mobile Hairdresser Services.
Cleaning Services. ...
Online Tutoring
[automerge]1612716526[/automerge]

Which type of business is easy to start?​

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods

Last edited:
Selling chew soft drinks and pure water in the traffic hold up area is a business that is very easy to do. No need to raise loan before starting. Just have like #2000 buy pure water, ice blocks and soft drinks. Go to Lagos Ibadan express way to sell your stuff and smiles home.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

I don't think there is any easy business to start unless you don't really want to make good money, it's not easy to start any business because it takes a lot of hardwork to build a brand, and garner a lot of customers

Websites have become the ‘windows of every successful business’, hence quality and creative website designers remain in high demand. Again, low expenses and high rates make web design a lucrative business to run, providing you have the creative and technical know-how that is!

Pos business is very easy to start, all you need is just your pos machine, and some capital, that's all, you can start your business staying under an umbrella, then with time you will realize some money, maybe you can rent a shop or a space where you can erect your shop,

Buying and selling smartphones is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phones over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It takes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds