Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business is easy to start?

They are many business which are easy to start or to invest into, businesses like barbing, hair dressing, provision store, hawking, or even the internet, but the main issue with it is do having a little capital to start up the business.
Most important is the knowledge about the business, you need to know a little about the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no easy business to start anywhere.. But some people find it very easy to start up the business of buying and selling of products,petty goods.But the best is to have good knowledge about whatever business you want to do do that it can be easy.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Clothes selling are easy to start, but the question is always how easy it is to sell them off. Most of my friends that began clothes business last year haven't had the opportunity to sell these clothes and that's where the challenge pops up about the business.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

I really want to agree with you but unfortunately i can't. This is a big fallacy, in my opinion, I don't think there's any easy businesses. If there were , people won't struggle the way they do today. Every business has its own pros and cons. The success of any business mostly depends on the business owners

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
Starting business is not really easy it requires your knowledge , your time and attention as well .. but some little business can be started easly in which you would be professional with Time , opening own mart , hairdresser, selling food items etc

Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low over
Catering Services. ...
Website Design. ...
Business Consulting. ...
Courier Services. ...
Mobile Hairdresser Services. ...
Cleaning Services. ...
Online Tutoring.

Depends on the capital available with you. If you are to start a business, why don't you considered these options? Agribusiness, printing press, or the sales of phone accessories for offline business and for online business you can go for data and subscription sales, crytcurrency trading. But above all you need the knowledge first.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

On my opinion, I group into two. Male and female. For male: Clothes selling such as materials they call it cut and sowing. Female, selling of provisions beside road ,get your small money and continue to buy your materials to begin

The business which you can start easily it depends upon you like if you are a teacher you can start your private tutoring business.
If you have enough knowledge of marketing you can start business about any product Like cosmetic, groceries etc are one the business you can start easily.

No business is too easy to start. Every business is difficult at start , but same time business is not too difficult to start. Clothes selling business is very profitable yes you can start it. If you have good customers then it will give you plenty.

Starting any business is challenging, if you have good capital then you can start a business in good manner. Starting a business depends upon capital and running a business depends upon customers now you can start.

I think some very common and easy businesses are food joints,vegetable supply,agri input supply,garments retailing,commodity selling, construction material shop,provision store etc.

I think a barbing saloon is a very good option, especially on this holiday season. And this is the whole year, if you learn or get a good employee, you can start without so many implements and grow quickly.

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods.

On the off chance that you need to start a new business with the attitude of how simple it very well might be at that point, I don't figure you could go into any business.

Like you said starting a business can be very tough,all you have to do is make sure you do all your assignments before starting the business and these include choosing products that I have a good buying power and which you know very much about the location of the business also matters as well as the business plan which must be worked on, above all the capital or finance must be ready

In my own opinion I think agriculture will be very easy to start. If you have little capital you can start at your own pace in your home. All you need do is buy little chicks called broilers and their starter feed, place them in a cage feed them and give them water regularly to grow. Its called poultry business

Agriculture is good and very okay because it's easy but not easy for new people but if am going to advice you I will tell you to go into paga because it's really easy and not stressful also you really going to make cool money from it seriously.
You point a good business. But let me tell you there is no a easy business to start especially for beginner. Agriculture is not a easy work as that it's part of hardly Businesses. Paga is still easy bit to start, you just find a small space and register it.

No business is easy, for any business to work out and explore, it needs commitment, dedication, patience and time. Rome is not build one day. Before going into business you will need to plan on your capital, strategy, passion, location and customer service relationships

The business that is very easy to start is beverages business because it is very move faster. beverages business doesn't require any stress. beverages business is the business that you can start with little capitals. beverages business is the business that you can be sells pieces or inburg.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds