Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business is easy to start?

For me it would be online selling, all you need to have is the capital to buy your selling items and have a decent marketing skill or none whatever you can still use shipping platforms. You don't need to worry about your location or talking and convincing costumers because they're the ones that's going.to you if they need your products

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the easiest business you can start with less budget, is small scale agriculture. You can keep rabbits at the back of your house and since their gestation time is so short, in no time you are in money. You can also have a small poultry, keep a few birds.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

This is great. In my opinion, any business that requires little start up capital is easy to start. This because many entrepreneurs are challenged with the problem of raising funds to start their business so if the business requires little capital to start then it's easy to start.

Not a single business is easy to start a loan specially it requires much knowledge more information related to starting a business if the selling clothes business profitable so we can started at home online as well but it need much time to deliver to everyone and 24 our services must be provided to the customer if you are selling the clothes online so it need proper Trend employees and customers that you are hiring for working with you.

Anyone who plans to start a business should not focus on the easiest but on that which is profitable, the concern should be what the people need, what is not readily available in the environment or society. Business is simply meeting the needs of people at a fee.

I don't think it is wise to label any businesses as easy, medium, or hard. I don't know how to bake, therefore, the bakery is a hard business for me. I can design a website, therefore, website designing is an easy business for me. If you know how to bake, bakery might be a easy business for you and if you do not know how to design a website, web designing van be hard business.

Do you want to start a company but don't have a lot of start-up money or time to spend in advanced skills development? Then you'll want to take a look at this list of suggestions for launching simple companies.

Each is a company that you can start inexpensively; if you already have the equipment, others can be started for nothing. In certain cases, one of these recommendations would help you to start a company quickly.

There are many types of business.The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods.

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
I think the best business to start with is online business that sells basic neccesities which is very in demand in this times of pandemic.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Online business is very easy to start,all you need is a mobile phone that has internet facilities.
Mostly,the telecommunication industry that deals in sales of recharge card, virtual top up, cable subscription, payment of electricity bills.
They are utilities bill that are use in day to day living.

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods
The easiest business to start is an online food industry. Nowadays, the food industry is fast growing. Everywhere you go people are looking for foods which satisfy their craving at the same budget friendly. For example milktea shop or burger shop.

There are different types of small businesses that can be started with not so large funds. Examples of small businesses are opening a provision shop,selling fruits and foods,offer dry cleaning services, running house hold errands.

any business that you personally know about and has enough knowledge about and doesn't require that high amount of capital or budget should be real easy to start, make business that you think is good for you and not for anyone else

I don't believe any business is easy. All businesses have their own challenges which I would say Is peculiar to different business. I would say poultry farming is better and easy to setup. All you need do is buy the bird and feed and cage thats all

Clothing and shoes
Food items
Provision store
Manufacturing (small scale)
Hairdressing and makeup
Drycleaning

There are some small businessess out there one can start with little capital or budget. Actually clothes selling is one of them. And it is very lucrative, especially if you can buy them in bials. Another one I can point is pure water business. You can start with just five bags and increase. This one is very lucrative too because we drink water daily. And so many other small businesses. That is my take.

Some popular ones are starting an online store, selling homemade goods, selling online courses, freelance writing services, becoming a virtual assistant, starting a dropshipping store, offering hourly services (marketing, designing, etc.,), selling custom printed products, starting a print on demand business and more.

Is there really any business that is easy to start, I think it just depends on the person and the type of business they want to start. A business can be easy for one person and that same business can be difficult for another person. Personally I feel as long as you have your capital, business plan, manpower, you have everything on ground that you need to kick-start then it may be easy for you but if you are someone that have to go through the stress of putting everything all together you may find it difficult.

There's no business without stress, though might be easy to start. Water business is easy to start. Also, clothing business like you have mentioned, depending on the location of sales. Businesses that involves practicals, you need not much money to start them, just the skills you have on them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds