Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business can be started in less budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
We know that it's not an easy thing to start a business even if the business is on small scale or home-based. Knowledge, experience, idea, resources and budget are all important things related to the business.
There are many people who say we need big amount to start a business and some people who say ,we can start a good business in less budget.
So I want to know your opinion in this matter!!

Advertisement Placeholder
I think with less budget you can delve into cooked food Business and sell on the road side to student's and workers around your neighborhood. It's easy to setup and highly profitable in nature

We know that it's not an easy thing to start a business even if the business is on small scale or home-based. Knowledge, experience, idea, resources and budget are all important things related to the business.
There are many people who say we need big amount to start a business and some people who say ,we can start a good business in less budget.

In my opinion there is no need to invest a big amount of money to start any type of business, the budget should not be an obstacle of you really want to be your own boss, now, it is important to note that if you do a small investment you will have a small profit, but to start it only takes courage, initiative, creativity, and knowledge... Maybe one of the best "easy starting businesses" is the food business.. It is a never stop market,and it offers a world of possibilities if we take into account the different cultures an gastronomy all around the globe

If you can take your time to learn production of cosmetics and start selling them later it’ll be cool.

market other people's merchandise via the internet by taking a small profit for example your friend's merchandise, then you sell it again, I think this is a promising business

There are so many businesses you can venture into with a little capital but a lot depends on your location. Based on mine, selling of phone accessories is more profitable.

I see domain flipping as one of such businesses. Just about hundred dollars is enough to start then youcan buy mor3 domain after your first sale.

You can start online marketing with just a little budget cos all you need is to contact huge companies and help them to advertise their business

I think that one of the easiest businesses you can start is the hairdressing or barber shop, with the implements you have at home, as long as you have the knowledge or you can take a very short course that will help you. Also the sale of vegetables or fruits.

You can start drop shipping with 150$ or less, Which is not that expensive. You can also start small scale farming.

Always starts a business in which you have full knowledge. If you are a food lover or can cook good food then go for that. Jewellery and make-up products selling can also be a good business to start in less amount. Clothing is also a profitable business in less investment.

All businesses start small, they began to expand and grow with time. To me, I think any business can be started with a reasonable budget, you don't have to wait till you have a high capital before starting, if not you will end up not starting at all. The truth is no amount will ever be enough, you just have to start little and give room for growing.

There are many businesses you can start with little budget,they are called small scale businesses, it depends on your choices and the location where you live will also determine the kind of small scale business you do

Some of the business that one can start up with little capital include sales of fruits and groceries. Here in Nigeria with between N5,000 to N10,000 such a business can commence.

The business I know you can start with less capital in my area is poultry business, mini snacks store, mini frozen food business, etc. Those are the little idea of business you can start up with little budget/ capital expenditures.

There are many business that do not require a lot of capital to start such as liquid shoap, fast food, affiliate business e.t.c. they can be started from small scale business and earn a good profits.

Examples of business that requires less capital include barbing saloon, liquid soap, selling of second hand clothes, doing affiliating marketing online and selling and buying of daily need materials. With 200$, you can start all these businesses in large scale.

Mini importation is a kind of business you can do with minimum capital. It is not time consuming or stressful and it doesn't need employees or staff, just you and your money. You don't need to rent a shop or anything.

There are different kind of business you can start with less budget. You can start a cafe, barbing saloon, photo studio with less budget. Business is not all about financial budget but ideas. If you have good ideas your business can be more lucative than a person who has good financial budget.

My best advice for choice of an online small scale business will be blogging. It requires very little capital, infact you can start free.

If it's a local business, it would be anything within the food industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds