Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which type of business can be started in less budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that it's not an easy thing to start a business even if the business is on small scale or home-based. Knowledge, experience, idea, resources and budget are all important things related to the business.
There are many people who say we need big amount to start a business and some people who say ,we can start a good business in less budget.
So I want to know your opinion in this matter!!

The only business that can be done on a low budget is that of a grocery store. It does not require much money and does not require much skill and you should not be too educated so it remains the best business with less money. I. I have seen many servants who are less educated and not very rich and they are also doing this business and they say that you earn more money, there is more profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Small scale businesses generally require just a little budget, business like selling of recharge cards, selling of provisions, phone charging business etc doesn't require much capital to start, just make sure the location is favourable

We have some business that requires little capital to start, this type of business don't require much capital, all that is majorly needed is the idea . understanding how the business work, and then with your little cash, data subscription, barbing shop, hair dressings etc

With small amount you can start homemade cooked food business because in our country because people has no more extra time to cook food for themselves .So they order online food.Every business now gone on internet and become profitable.

When it comes to Businesses that you can start with low budgets, I will recommend cloths selling business. This is one business that you don't need alots of capital to start as you don't need shop but you can be ordering go this clothes online and be making your profit selling it to your associates and friends.

internet based business and also some agricultural based businesses are the kind of business you can start with less budget.

Many
We know that it's not an easy thing to start a business even if the business is on small scale or home-based. Knowledge, experience, idea, resources and budget are all important things related to the business.
There are many people who say we need big amount to start a business and some people who say ,we can start a good business in less budget.
So I want to know your opinion in this matter!!

Lot of business that you can start with low amount of money but I recommend you start clothes or shoes selling business these are lucrative and you can earn good profit business and this business successfull very early.

There is no one way ticket on answering this. It'll depend on what you're passionate about. Agriculture is one of them, snail farming, horticulture, and several online services one can offer for paid service.

Definitely affiliate marketing and commodity broker you can start working in those fields without any capital at all
I worked at both myself and I need to say what it all needs is
1.good connections
2.the ability to speak and negotiate
As long as you got those then you are fine to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds