Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Style are you using?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
WhichStyle.png

As you can see, we have a few styles available in the selector.

Our current styles include: Fury - Fury Dark, Mere with different color palettes - Mere Dark, Bolt Canvas, Bolt Simple and Bolt Dark.

Which one do you prefer and use mostly ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was on fury when I logged in newly and then decided to have a tour of the forum and found I could change the style so now I am using bolt canvas and I am really enjoying it.😁

I’m using Mere on daylight and Mere Dark on the evenings. Still trying to decide which style to use as default here.

I lean towards PixelExit styles... currently I'm evaluating Bolt on my site, but the old default was a "slightly" (yeah, right) tweaked version of Blackened Pro.

I am currently using Bolt Dark. Love to have forums in a dark theme if I can so it is easier on the eyes :)

Why were the Bolt themes removed @Aerodynamic

Well, to build out our identity more. Alt and Mere will probably also be removed soon-ish. The custom theme represents who we are and being it available in both light and dark, there is not much need anymore for any other themes. Are you not fond of the new theme Nebulous?

Well, to build out our identity more. Alt and Mere will probably also be removed soon-ish. The custom theme represents who we are and being it available in both light and dark, there is not much need anymore for any other themes. Are you not fond of the new theme Nebulous?

Having a lack of themes doesn't really build identity in my opinion. If you have the same logo on across your themes then thats all you need to do really. Also if you paid for all these themes then you might as well keep them in the theme selector and get your money's worth. The new theme is nice, but I like switch things up from time to time. Sometimes I am in the mood for flashy and sometimes I am in the mood for something simple.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest