Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which shoe brand do you wear? (1 Viewer)

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
Adidas will be my favourite all the time. I know that Nike and Puma have good quality products too but Adidas have my full loyalty always.

I often wear Adidas. I only have 2 pair until one is worn out and replaced. ;)

I don't have any particular shoe brand. Anything that fits in my leg and doesn't pain me which looks good, I would wear it. I'm too old to be worried about the shoe brand.

I mostly wear Hi-Tec, because they're the one brand that I can get easily in 'big and also wide'. I'm a UK 12 (US 14) and there are plenty of shoes that size I can't even get my feet into.

I don't wear many branded shoes.
The only branded shoes I own in Nike. The rest of my shoes are from Primark and New Look.

Right now I wear Epic. They are grindshoes just like Soaps back in the day.

Wait these are just like soap shoes?! I never knew these existed! I always wanted soap shoes since I first played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. (Which honestly was already years after the original release so I missed out!) Anyways my favorite shoe brand growing up was Vans and DC. Now I don't really have a all time favorite, I currently have a nice pair of Nike sneakers I wear outside of work but at work I have a nice pair of Reebok skate shoes that are steel toe since I work in a factory.

Wait these are just like soap shoes?! I never knew these existed! I always wanted soap shoes since I first played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. (Which honestly was already years after the original release so I missed out!) Anyways my favorite shoe brand growing up was Vans and DC. Now I don't really have a all time favorite, I currently have a nice pair of Nike sneakers I wear outside of work but at work I have a nice pair of Reebok skate shoes that are steel toe since I work in a factory.
Yes, but better built due to having better technology and techniques to make shoes. They are pretty cool. I also have a pair of Soaps but I rarely wear them to keep them from wearing out.

Vans mainly. I wear RM Williams boots for fancy occasions/when dressing up and work boots are some crappy brand lol

My Caterpillar shoes were getting old and a bit torn up, so now I wear Sketchers with memory foam. They're pretty comfy!

It's always these cheap Wal-Mart ones. Anyway, when I was a kid and teenager it was way different. In fact, I was into Reebok a lot. I also had a Reebok jacket. Why is it that this designer stuff isn't in style no more? It seems like it.

Skechers. Apparently that makes me under 12 and over 60 according to some people. Haha!

So, I've been owning shoes from Wildcraft and Puma since quite some time now. I have a pair of trekking boots from Wildcraft which is more than 5 years old but still intact. The other one is a pair of running shoes by Puma! I use it while going to gym or whenever I'm stepping out.

I typically go with Adidas, Puma and Nike. Sometimes Vans. Often times nameless brands. Recently bought shoes from Primark hahahaha. They're nice though! Dunno how long they'll last but they were cheap so it doesn't matter.

Blundstone Classic Chelsea Boot (black)
Birkenstock Arizona EVA (anthracite)
HOKA x Outdoor Voices Clifton (black)
Bedrock Cairn Sandals (black)
New Balance Classic 574s (gray)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor